Warrior discussion

Warrior discussion

Post 15 Mar 2010 15:05

Welcome to the Warrior thread!

Feel free to ask questions related to Warriors in this thread. Please do use the search function and see if the question has already been asked first, though. When asking for dps help, please post link to your armory profile - for best results posting WoL/WMO/WWS link will also help.

Re: Warrior discussion

Post 16 Mar 2010 15:24

Hi there, I currently play a fury warrior and am somewhat "at the end of my teather", I physically can not push more than 11.4K by the end of a fight, despite reaching 12-15K during (On the RNG crits ofc) but I was tempted to turn back to Str gemming.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Fireslave

1)What is your view on this?
2) If i swap the 500ArP for 500Str(+20%=600str) including raid buffs do you believe this will be worth the swap, as I can use procs for 18-22K BT's, but its based on AP which interests me.

Thanks for any insight you may have into this, i realize there are a lot of ArP vs Str forums but hopefully this can be more of a general thing than just that x)

Post 27 Mar 2010 12:42

Interesting thought and I must admit that I've been in the same thoughts aswell.

However, after checking it up on landsoul's dps spreadsheet it looks like it's a dps loss for you on ~400 dps(which isnt that big of a change, I defi thought it'd be bigger)

Would love to hear other input on this matter tho.

Post 27 Mar 2010 13:19

Do you mean gemming ArP is a -400DPS loss, or if i gemmed Str id lose 400dps?

Post 27 Mar 2010 13:24

Fully raidbuffed you'd loose ~400 dps if u regem str with your current gear.

Post 27 Mar 2010 13:38

Wounder :S Hoping for hc Cryptmaker this week so i can regem for 100str at least

Post 28 Mar 2010 16:52

i got some q's aswell, im asking myself if i should buy Herkuml War Token or should i invest the frosts into somethin else?

thx in advance :)

Post 30 Mar 2010 04:15

Well..I play a DK and frankly my hate for my class is growing more and more so i am leveling my warrior and coming up on 80 was wondering if anybody had some tips for tanking and/or fury dps

Thanks in advance
-Phan

Post 30 Mar 2010 07:56

my dps sucks! i know i need a new legs, cloak and belt, im savin up for those now. is there anyhting else i should do?http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Hariden

Post 30 Mar 2010 09:35

harriden wrote:my dps sucks! i know i need a new legs, cloak and belt, im savin up for those now. is there anyhting else i should do?http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&cn=Hariden

I think they would need dps numbers and such man