Maeil UI 2

Re: Maeil UI 2

Post 11 Mar 2010 16:23

How do you get your classtimer to show the cooldown of whoever is giving you Tot?

Post 11 Mar 2010 17:09

It's not a classtimer, it's Ora3. I modified the distract cooldown in the .lua file to track tricks instead. The file is in Ora3/modules/cooldowns.lua.

It starts tracking tricks cd when player casts the tricks, not when it procs from attack. So it only works in "combat", where tricks proc immediately when used.

Post 14 Mar 2010 16:28

I noticed you got you Ashen band of endless vengeance in your proculas. But sadly its not under the ring.lua file. Would it be posible to copy paste the info you put into your lua file.

Thx

Post 14 Mar 2010 18:28

Code: Select all
},
   [50402] = {
      spellID = 72412,
      types = {"SPELL_AURA_APPLIED","SPELL_AURA_REFRESH"},
      selfOnly = 0,
      -- Proc Info
      -- ID: 352
      -- name: Ashen Band of Endless Vengeange
      -- type: ring

Post 16 Mar 2010 11:52

maeil wrote:It's not a classtimer, it's Ora3. I modified the distract cooldown in the .lua file to track tricks instead. The file is in Ora3/modules/cooldowns.lua.

It starts tracking tricks cd when player casts the tricks, not when it procs from attack. So it only works in "combat", where tricks proc immediately when used.

How did you modify it besides what i did here..

[57934] = 30, -- Tricks of the Trade

Post 16 Mar 2010 12:26

I am quite sure the latest Ora3 has the tricks cooldown implemented.

Post 16 Mar 2010 12:54

Im 99% sure it dosent, since it´s not under cooldowns.lua

Anyway.. It works fine now. Like you said, just replace the distract with the spell id on tricks etc.

Post 17 Mar 2010 14:06

Hey maeil, Gratz on the amazing progress till now with Paragon i have a question regarding your UI how did u manage to remove the poison display proc from mik's scrolling battletext i don't think you did it with a filter maybe is something needed to be modified in the .lua (or maybe im just a noob and i didnt saw it in the addon).Could you point me in the right direction? Thx

Post 17 Mar 2010 14:16

Mik's Scrolling Battle Text->Spam Control->Skill Suppressions-> ADD SKILL = Instant Poison IX and/or Deadly Poison IX

Post 17 Mar 2010 14:41

Well thx the fact is that i tried something like this didn't worked for sure i did something wrong , still thx for the fast reply and Good Luck with the Lich King on HC mode.