Marksman Hunter Rotation (4.2)

Marksman Hunter Rotation (4.2)

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:03

I have been wondering if there is another rotation, that improves the dps a bit, because i've been testing many different also tryed to make my own. But i never get over 25k exept for burst damage, so i can hold 25k dps.
But i need your help if u got anny suggestions of another ''special'' rotation that can improve my dps a bit.

Thanks for reading :)

Re: Marksman Hunter Rotation (4.2)

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:13

And also i was wondering if i should use the 4 set bonuses from tier 11 instead of tier 12, i can see kruf and devai atlest got the 4 set bonuses from tier 11.

Post 22 Jul 2011 02:06

A MM rotation is fairly simple, just add Serpent Sting, use Chimera of cooldown and Aimed Shot when procc, fill your spare time with Steady Shots and burn off extra focus with arcane shot.

Post 22 Jul 2011 12:56

i know the basic, just wondering if there was another, i dont master this one in a way, hehe.

Post 24 Jul 2011 09:48

User avatardeva

If you dont have 4pt t12 u should stick with 4pt t11. u should also hard cast aimed shots while under bloodlust/rapid fire

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 25 Jul 2011 03:13

well my rotation as mm is steady steady chim steady steady aim and i pull decent dps 25k+ depending on the boss fight and i only have 3pc formt 12 got rid of my t11 cuz it wasnt heroic gear

Post 25 Jul 2011 04:38

wickedhunter wrote:well my rotation as mm is steady steady chim steady steady aim and i pull decent dps 25k+ depending on the boss fight and i only have 3pc formt 12 got rid of my t11 cuz it wasnt heroic gear

Yes, and your point is?

Also, dumping focus with Aimed Shot (outside Rapid Fire/Bloodlust and below 90%) is outdated, Arcane Shot rotations perform better since they nerfed Aimed Shot.

Post 25 Jul 2011 21:36

His point is obviously to learn the rotation which can improve HIS dps instead of his current rotation which gives him 25k dps only?

Post 27 Jul 2011 01:34

Kruf wrote:
wickedhunter wrote:well my rotation as mm is steady steady chim steady steady aim and i pull decent dps 25k+ depending on the boss fight and i only have 3pc formt 12 got rid of my t11 cuz it wasnt heroic gear

Yes, and your point is?

Also, dumping focus with Aimed Shot (outside Rapid Fire/Bloodlust and below 90%) is outdated, Arcane Shot rotations perform better since they nerfed Aimed Shot.

when did they nerf aim shot i never read such a thing in the patch notes so where you got your info is flase

Post 27 Jul 2011 01:41

not trying to such anything but i dont see where they said they nerfed aim shot so yea......