Suggestions & Feedback

Re: Suggestions & Feedback

Post 13 May 2011 15:47

User avatarxenophics

I think normal modes might even harder to come by (if you want to have our mains playing in them). Anyway, I think Youtube is full of god quality how to: boss x videos, and ours wouldn't really add anything to them.

Post 17 May 2011 18:56

Great website Paragon! I really enjoy visiting and I was wondering who designed it?

Post 18 May 2011 13:51

User avatarxenophics

We got help graphic design- and coding wise from www.codingheroes.com . However, we've altered the layout quite a lot from the original (making it a bit worse) and of course expanded the site over time.

So, the big thanks goes to them, Tuutti who does the coding and me for making the pictures.

Post 31 May 2011 14:58

User avatarzaqxswcd95

I have found what seems to be a bug. I do not know if you are already aware of this, but no matter what computer I'm on, when I'm on the home page, the Forums button has dropped down, and sits below the Home button, and it took me a few minutes to find it. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

what language for raids is used

Post 05 Mar 2013 10:53

hi, i was just wondering what language is used for raiding?

Re: what language for raids is used

Post 05 Mar 2013 15:42

User avatarets

gbn115 wrote:hi, i was just wondering what language is used for raiding?

Not sure if the suggestions & feedback thread was the most appropriate one for your question, but we always communicate in Finnish.