Recruiting, special characters

Recruiting, special characters

Post 06 Dec 2011 18:34

Hey Guys

i was just thinking after i have seen alot of all the Awesome videos, Screenshots and photos,

Have Paragon ever thought about asking/recuiting Klinda from Adept??

Thanks for the chance to write with Paragon.

Have always been a Big fan of all you.

Hope u continue with your work in WOW.

Re: Recruiting, special characters

Post 06 Dec 2011 23:58

User avatarmeth

Adept is, from my understanding, an Oceanig raiding guild. So the guy plays in a totally different part of the world, would have massive ping problems and speaks no Finnish.

Why would they want him in the guild.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 08 Dec 2011 14:21

I just wanted to ask them because I am a big fan of him, and i just love the way he plays, thats all

But still u are right about, the language, and that he plays in another part of the world, i just thought about it, it more just a question.

Post 08 Dec 2011 14:51

Even the recruting site states very clearly that if you can't speak finnish then you have no change of joining Paragon.
- that's really as long as you have to look to have the answer :)

Paragon is a full Finnish guild so this part will be in Finnish. If you can't understand the following text, you do NOT have any chance of joining Paragon.

Päivitetty 4.2.2011:

Meillä ei tällä hetkellä ole pakottavaa tarvetta uusille jäsenille, mutta lupaaville rekryille annamme mahdollisuuden näyttää mihin pystyy.

Ettet tuhlaisi aikaasi, niin pidä huolta että täytät seuraavat vaatimukset:

- Aktiivisuus raideilla 95-100%
- Aikaisempaa kokemusta vähintään top 100 killassa (nyt tai ICC25H: www.wowprogress.com )
- Olet kiltasi parhaita pelaajia ja sinulla on aina paikka kiltasi raideissa
- Osallistut aktiivisesti ventrilokeskusteluun raideissa
- Uuden contentin ilmestyessä pystyt järjestämään aikaa raidaamiselle, eli joustava työ/koulu

Classilla tai specillä ei ole tällä hetkellä niinkään väliä, enemmän kiinnostaa se itse pelaaja. (4.2.2011: Jos pelaat tankkia, hunteria, shamaania, retriä, etkä osaa muita classeja/tai ole valmis rerollaamaan, niin classi/specci on este)

Applyt mielellään ircissä:
#paragon (irc.quakenet.org)
Nick: Seita / Lazei / Baltha

Post 08 Dec 2011 19:39

First line:

We do not currently have a compelling need for new members...

Post 09 Dec 2011 11:14

Thanks Guys for the information, as I have said before, just had this little idear :)