Best in slot for feral tanking.

Best in slot for feral tanking.

Post 27 May 2010 15:18

I play druid, restoration being my main spec but i have started to gather feral loot, i understand the spec, glyphs, what to use etc
But... i'm still a bit un-sure on the best in slot items to have for feral.
If anyone or the feral tank himself from paragon wouldn't mind jotting them down here, would be a great help and more of an understanding to it.

Thanks
Rob :)

Re: Best in slot for feral tanking.

Post 27 May 2010 21:33

Cheeck Setja's gear, Think his gear is Feral MainTank and with a balanced gear.
Some feral druids will use the gear with most HP ( think they fail :D )
And some feral druids will use gear with most Dodge, but aswell have 50-65k HP raidbuffed.

Soo choose your playstyle either stamina freak, dodge freak or balanced freak ^^
( Keep yourself capped on hit and exp at all time )

This is my exp. as feraltank. I belive Setja etc know better so just correct me ;)

Post 29 May 2010 17:12

Zylwa wrote:Cheeck Setja's gear, Think his gear is Feral MainTank and with a balanced gear...

Pretty much bad advice. You want to get gear based solely on stamina, gem only stamina with 1 agil/stam gem for the meta requirement. Glyph Growl so you need less hit for taunt, as hit is basically useless besides your taunt. Expertise is also basically useless in ICC. Threat is not an issue in this game with all of the misdirects (Hunters, Rogues) and threat-reducing abilities. Get as much stamina and armor as possible.

Post 30 May 2010 07:01

Growl is actually considered a spell so it’s based on the spell miss chance.. the glyph will give your growl ability hit cap if you are at the melee hit cap.