azz hole guilds.

azz hole guilds.

Post 06 Jul 2010 15:42

OK. Here it is.Why to some gm in guilds think they are god?
Iwas in a upper guild and i hit wrong button in trade and boted me out of leaue.(
no say it was smart of me)But for a gm to go and on and calling me dumb over and over not cool.So i called him out.He was like me. HE was beside his self because i called him out on it.Everyone else in guild was nice. had a alt in it too.
and talk to alot of them hmmm none would kick atl. just bad some gm thing there god.NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: azz hole guilds.

Post 29 Jul 2010 12:02

He's called Guild "Leader" for a reason...

Post 29 Jul 2010 12:14

User avatarmeth

The English quality of the original post is horrible. But to reply to the content of it: Yes there will ALWAYS be GMs that are assholes and think they can do what they want with the guild. If people have a mind of their own, they will leave but sadly some will stay as long as the guild has success and you get things done. And some might even like the leaders attitude / path he is taking.

Post 29 Jul 2010 17:41

Because everybody's first language is English?

Post 29 Jul 2010 18:14

User avatarmeth

No it is not of course, but I'd guess if he would have given it a proof read it would have been different.

Post 31 Jul 2010 09:40

The quality of the English here made it nigh impossible for me to understand, sorry.