Icc 25 Man Hc Help Needed.

Icc 25 Man Hc Help Needed.

Post 30 Jun 2010 12:59

Hello I`m Wondering, if you can help me with, which bosses that you think is best to start with and then continue with in icc 25 man HC, My guild atm killed 1th boss 25 man HC gunship battle hc, rootface hc and BQ hc, now im wondering what you think is best to continue with(easyiest bosses) Would be really good if you could list me the bosses in order from easyiest to hard in 25man hc :) Thanks for answers.
/Hardertwo bomking of Fidelitas Alliance stormscale

Re: Icc 25 Man Hc Help Needed.

Post 30 Jun 2010 13:02

http://paragon-wow.com/articles/9/

Marrowgar, saur, fester, blood princes, valithrie. Very depending on the guild itself tho :P Hope it could help just a tad.

Regards Foxor. Bear tank of Unspoken.

Post 30 Jun 2010 13:56

User avatarxenophics

On my alt/pug raid we usually try Marrowgar, Rotface and Valithria on heroic mode.

Post 01 Jul 2010 07:48

With the new buffs etc by far the easiest encounters are: (from easiest to hardest)

Gunship
Rotface
Marrowgar (with decent healing)
Blood Princes (more about staying alive than anything)
Blood Queen (bite equal numbers of ranged and melee)
Festergut (split ranged into two spread out camps on opposite sides)
Valithria (target blazing skeletons asap and this is laughable now)

---

Harder encounters are:
Deathbringer Saurfang (Still needs decent healers, 2 paladins should make it easy)
Lady Deathwhisper (Extremely bursty damage + retard check with ghosts)
Professor Putricide
Sindragosa
Lich King

If you need specific help with a particular encounter let me know.

Post 04 Jul 2010 22:54

Just to add, my guild has just recently started Heroic 25m's, yet we have done Heroic 10m for quite sometime.

Is there a specific way to do Saurfang 25m Hard Mode? We had some trouble our first time this week and we are quite accustom to the fight from Heroic 10m, I believe our spacing was a little off. However, our group is very ranged heavy, is there some kind of range heavy strat for Saurfang 25m Hard-mode?

Post 05 Jul 2010 05:50

Little depending on how ranged heavy you are but.

We usually stack ranged/healers in pairs of 2 and 2. So we limit the blood boil. and use Cross-Nuke on the adds (Left attack right side adds and vice versa)

That's really the only thing i can come up with, our runs has allways gone smooth. But usually if we are having trouble its that marks causing it for sure.