LK25h MT 1shot

LK25h MT 1shot

Post 24 Jun 2010 02:38

Hey Guys,

I'll try to keep this as short as possible in hope of response.

I'm the MT for my guild and we've been working on LK since 15% buff we're most likely going to get a kill this week or the next but I've often found that LK cast soul reaper (the initial soul reaper hit not the 2nd one) and does a melee swing at the same time resulting in upwards of 80k dmg...after watching your video a few times I see that the same thing happend to Sejta at the beginning of p3. How exactly did you guys deal with this? ofc pre-popping CDs before the initial reaper hit, but besides that I've only got 2 external CDs that once theyre used im kinda praying for good RNG on the third one. Any advice?

thanks in advance

Re: LK25h MT 1shot

Post 24 Jun 2010 09:27

User avatarxenophics

Hey blobbity

You should have a discipline priest on the raid with pain supression, and might have a holy priest with guardian spirit, use those when your other cooldowns are not ready.

We also used a protection warrior to intervene on our 10-man but I don't know how good that would work in 25-man raid.

The third thing I can think of is soulstoning both of your tanks, it really helped us. Just remember to not take the soustone when infest is being cast.

Re: LK25h MT 1shot

Post 24 Jun 2010 13:17

thanks for the reply =) really appreciate it. GL in TRS