In Cataclysm...

In Cataclysm...

Post 17 Jun 2010 05:58

Hello there folks of Paragon and everyone else too.

I'll get straight to the point.
We've all been reading about the raiding changes in Cataclysm, how 10 and 25 mans will share the raid ID and the loot.
What are the thoughts of Paragon people on this? I guess you guys will keep dominating the content in 25 mans as usual. Will you be aiming straight for 25 man kills or 10 man kills first or have you guys even been discussing about these things yet?

I myself just find all the QQ on the wow-forums really funny. I really don't see the problem in this change.

Ei tässä sitten kummempia kuin terveisiä Aerie Peakilta. :)

Re: In Cataclysm...

Post 19 Jun 2010 17:51

Mordarian wrote:Hello there folks of Paragon and everyone else too.

I'll get straight to the point.
We've all been reading about the raiding changes in Cataclysm, how 10 and 25 mans will share the raid ID and the loot.
What are the thoughts of Paragon people on this? I guess you guys will keep dominating the content in 25 mans as usual. Will you be aiming straight for 25 man kills or 10 man kills first or have you guys even been discussing about these things yet?

I myself just find all the QQ on the wow-forums really funny. I really don't see the problem in this change.

Ei tässä sitten kummempia kuin terveisiä Aerie Peakilta. :)

I believe the feelings are generally mixed but on the positive side.

I think most people appreciate that raiding will become less grindy but are a bit uneasy about how this will affect 25-man raiding.

Personally I'm afraid that this change might split raiding population in two, both attempting to compete that their format receive most developer attention. Let's face it: each and every encounter is always "better" (more enjoyable) in either 10-man or 25-man. The problem will be further compounded by the fact that the difficulty levels will inevitably vary.

I think the main problem with 10-man format is counting healers. There's a huge difference between 2 healers and 3 healers just as there's a very significant difference between 5 DPS and 6 DPS (this is all assuming 2 tanks in all encounters). In 25-man the transition between (4)-5-6-7-8-(9) healers is a lot smoother.

In short: I'm personally not overly positive on how this will affect the quality of 25-man content. On the other hand, if it means more people raiding it would also have to mean more resources to develop raiding.

Re: In Cataclysm...

Post 06 Jul 2010 15:45

[
Ei tässä sitten kummempia kuin terveisiä Aerie Peakilta. :)[/quote]
horde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way does this game even test u all any more grezz u own all boss fast. did u wipe on rs 10/25?