Paragon exceptions.

Paragon exceptions.

Post 16 Jun 2010 16:18

I'm just wondering if you guys have never made any exception about letting any World Of Warcraft player outside Finland that doesn't understand the Language but that are having no problem in english into Paragon?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// A big fan

Re: Paragon exceptions.

Post 16 Jun 2010 16:25

User avatarxenophics

I think we have never had anyone who doesn't speak Finnish in the guild, let alone raid with us as a trial or member. We do have a lot of friends on casual rank tho, and I don't see a problem taking a close only English speaking friend in. I bet it would be boring tho, the language barrier really has a huge effect.

On a second thought, we had Poptisse in Paragon for like 15 minutes, was funny seeing English in gchat!

Post 16 Jun 2010 18:14

User avatarmeth

Boobies really get you in anywhere... ;)

Post 16 Jun 2010 18:42

Okey, thanks alot for taking the time to answer my question. Though I wasn't delighted about the answer since I'd love to at least have a chance to be able to raid with a such experienced guild as Paragon. d:

Post 17 Jun 2010 08:16

Wait, Poptisse joined paragon after he got kicked from ensidia? :)

Post 17 Jun 2010 08:48

User avatarxenophics

bici wrote:Wait, Poptisse joined paragon after he got kicked from ensidia? :)

Nah, we traded Lazei for her. We felt comfortable doing this as they share a similar physique.

Post 17 Jun 2010 15:06

Pwned imo! :P