new challenge

new challenge

Post 16 May 2010 14:15

hello paragon ,
i am a fan from the us and been watching your progression for a while now ,
first do you think the lich king fight is doable without the zone buff ?
and after the lich king on the farm for paragon , will you try to attempting it with out the zone buff ? since there is no more new content for a while now , maybe ruby sanctum
every time blizz release an extra 5% more and more guilds down him and i would like to quite form
and good pugs on my realm do 11/12 in 25 with couple hardmodes
so since you got your first kill months ago and most of your mains are in BiS gear
will you try LK 25 heroic with out zone buff ?
i bilve you could,
thx
love teeza

Re: new challenge

Post 17 May 2010 08:51

Post 17 May 2010 09:02

User avatarxenophics

teeza wrote:and most of your mains are in BiS gear

I think we have one (1) guy in our guild with bis gear and that's Lazei. Probably there will be only a few more guys with bis around even if we continue to raid every week until Cataclysm ships.

Post 18 May 2010 18:08

xenophics wrote:
teeza wrote:and most of your mains are in BiS gear

I think we have one (1) guy in our guild with bis gear and that's Lazei. Probably there will be only a few more guys with bis around even if we continue to raid every week until Cataclysm ships.

Which feels kinda semi pointless I guess? :P

Post 25 May 2010 16:52

Personally, I think you guys should try it regardless. You spend Less than 2 hours a week clearing heroic and doing Just LK without a buff would be amazing. Even if you can't prove it with logs due to editing them with notepad, it would still be an amazing feat.

Data miners also may haven't found a Feat a Strength only obtained with a H-LK kill without a buff. Sorta like Yogg0 I guess.

BETTER YET, STREAM THE KILL.

Post 25 May 2010 18:59

USSO TAUNTA!

Post 26 May 2010 06:35

OMG IT WOULD BE AWESOME oh no nvm...my bad. Why do you care people, fan boy syndrome? Its not an achievement if its completed (I mean in general not omg feat of str), can anyone else honestly say they would waste time on no buff? :S Difference between "a new challenge" and just pointless things, the 0% buff happens to fall into the pointless catagory im afraid.