FTH

FTH

Post 12 Apr 2010 04:35

why is it that FTH kills 25H LK today but it seems all people care about is paragon's video? Discuss =)

Re: FTH

Post 12 Apr 2010 05:36

Yes.. it's very unfortunate that we've all been blind to see that a 2nd guild has killed Lich King 25 Heroic, and we didn't praise them any almost. We all used a 2nd kill killing heroic lich king as the mark for yay paragon video release, and it is sad.

Post 12 Apr 2010 05:38

User avatarDelarion

Because the video gives people a complete perspective of the fight, they are interested obviously because the fight is insane and this really proves how skilled this gang of drunken finns in fact are.

And btw, the movement inside the Frostmourne room, was so insane i shit myself watching, holy fuck that was One Hell Of An Amazing Job!

Post 12 Apr 2010 05:39

User avatarDelarion

Obviously FTH proves to be quite an amazing guild as well, but they did in fact do it with 5% further buff as well as 3 weeks of further attempts and planning, so imo all creds to Paragon.

Post 12 Apr 2010 05:55

Delarion wrote:Obviously FTH proves to be quite an amazing guild as well, but they did in fact do it with 5% further buff as well as 3 weeks of further attempts and planning, so imo all creds to Paragon.

Saying all credit goes to paragon makes no sence..paragon didnt tell fth what to do did they now?

Post 12 Apr 2010 08:07

User avatarDelarion

Phansiku wrote:
Delarion wrote:Obviously FTH proves to be quite an amazing guild as well, but they did in fact do it with 5% further buff as well as 3 weeks of further attempts and planning, so imo all creds to Paragon.

Saying all credit goes to paragon makes no sence..paragon didnt tell fth what to do did they now?

No they didn't, but they still used 5% further buffing and 3 weeks? didn't they?

Post 12 Apr 2010 08:56

I think the main reason we don't see many people hyping FTH is because they limit themselves to German, and don't get mentioned much in conversations about Ensidia, which is the main reason for any guild's attention (fanboys and anti-fanboys).

And of course, the video has been more important than any other kill.

'Grats to For The Horde! It's pretty amazing. I'd like to see their kill vid to compare and see the difference in strats. Good luck to all other guilds on the kill :)

Post 12 Apr 2010 09:04

User avatararx

Their kill deserves more attention than it's getting. It's no small accomplishment, and we're sorry that the video is overshadowing it. We did promise to release everything upon the 2nd kill though, and had no intention of going back on that.

I guess a major part of it is that whenever news sites post about kills that are not world/eu/us first, people start claiming that they're biased towards eu/us (eu usually...) and that they don't post the other region's 2nd kills. It's a shame.

arx / xaar

Post 12 Apr 2010 18:10

Delarion wrote:
Phansiku wrote:

No they didn't, but they still used 5% further buffing and 3 weeks? didn't they?

I don't care how long it took..they still were the second guild in the WORLD to kill it...come on now

Post 12 Apr 2010 19:16

User avatarmeth

FTH deserves credit for their kill, just as Paragon deservers it for theirs. It is different credit of course because Paragon's was the world first.

What I find quite interesting, althoght I don't think it is a major factor, is that both guilds are from Europe BUT limit themselves to one language which in both cases ain't English.

It makes me wonder if guilds where all members have the same native language gives them a form of advantage, but I don't see any convincing factors for that overall. In the past it has usually been mixed guilds in terms of nationalities and mother tongue that did the World Firsts and it would also mean that US guilds would have to be much stronger.