Shadowmourne?

Shadowmourne?

Post 05 Apr 2010 17:32

User avatarDelarion

As the title says with 1 word..

Where is your Shadowmourne?

You've been killing of hardmodes for 5-6 weeks now, so i'm curious on why you haven't gotten enough shards just yet, seeing other players in guilds far behind you on progress, whom haven't killed of 11/12 till 2 weeks ago, having Shadowmourne's.

How many shards left?, and who is getting it`? Didn't check out your forums properly to know who's getting it :)
Last edited by Delarion on 05 Apr 2010 17:38, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Shadowmourne?

Post 05 Apr 2010 17:35

Tuuttiz gets Shadowmourne, and he already has 41 Shards as he wrote in a few days ago in another thread.

Post 05 Apr 2010 17:38

User avatarDelarion

Ashgoz wrote:Tuuttiz gets Shadowmourne, and he already has 41 Shards as he wrote in a few days ago in another thread.

I believe he wrote that on Wednesday or such, haven't he received further shards?

Post 05 Apr 2010 17:44

He wrote that Thursday, and they cleared ICC 25 on Wednesday.

Post 05 Apr 2010 17:53

User avatarDelarion

Ashgoz wrote:He wrote that Thursday, and they cleared ICC 25 on Wednesday.

How is it possible that you've only received 41 Shards in 7 weeks?

That's somewhat around 6 shards per week, and with the current drop rate per heroic boss you should be having 7-8 drop per week

You must've been extremely unlucky with your shards.

Post 05 Apr 2010 17:58

We failed the quest on the first week, MT died and tuuttiz had to taunt the boss very early. That made his debuffs drop 20 seconds before the boss died. Wiping wasn't an option because we wanted to have every single attempt for LK (getting hard modes open was the top-most priority, you don't risk ANYTHING for that) so wiping for just 1 piece of loot that he probably wouldn't even get before LK25HC was down wasn't ideal.

He did the quest on third week I think, on a hard mode Sindra. Also our luck has been pretty awesome so far, 3 shards from this reset.

Post 05 Apr 2010 18:01

User avatarDelarion

Sounds like you're not that lucky on the shards hehe, well hopefully you'll get it within the next 2 resets :)