Suggestions & Feedback

Re: Suggestions & Feedback

Post 13 Apr 2010 19:15

One memory from vanilla

Full world buffs etc. at Loatheb...Some priest first in the healing rotation...'Oops forgot to heal' -> instant wipe

Kirsti do you remember who it was?[/quote]

:DD i dont remember this one.. but i guess it might have happened! I really hope that wasnt the first heal i should have casted?:D what so ever it went down as well and it was fun also:)

Post 22 Apr 2010 00:05

Ya you guys have a great site and solid forums, one of the greatest things about it is you guys actually respond a lot of the time to people's questions and just in general. Only problem I've had is not being able to understand the Finnish but obviously thats not solveable or even a problem really.

Huge gratz to you guys for the Herioc Kill, loved every minute of the movie (great editting) I never liked Ensidia and I'm sure it was an extra slap in the face for them to not even get world second.

Nosajlednew (Shattered Hand)

Post 26 Jun 2010 18:57

User avatarUnshakable

I love the site and the people here. One suggestion would be to have separate forums (not threads) for each class. This way a person could find all the posts for a specific class in one spot instead of having to scroll through pages of "general" class postings.

Example: Right now the Priest Discussion thread is full of random questions that one would have to scroll through. If we were able to click on "Priest" and it take us to a forum page where we could post individual threads, then we would be able to ask and answer questions quickly and easily. :-)

Post 26 Jun 2010 19:28

I cant really think of any improvements to be made to the site, and id like to say thx for the dream hack stream. Also - the people who were spamming the rogue with junk...rly? Made themselves look like retards and wouldnt suprise me if they ruined the future of live streams by this particular player :S |So thx for that ^^

Post 26 Jun 2010 19:30

User avatarmeth

Was there a stream from Paragon besides the official SVT.se stream? Because if not, than you should thank SVT :)

Post 27 Jun 2010 00:19

Yes, there was a strem of the Paragon 25 HC raid un commentated by Dream hack staff, 100% by the member of Paragon.

Post 09 Aug 2010 22:03

Suggestion: Scrap those Smirk and Geru guys, i heard they stand in void zones :(

Post 11 Aug 2010 07:02

User avatarShaZ

You should make more guides with tips and tricks from Paragons players about their specific classes, and expand and improve them along the time.

When I saw the ones you have already created (for druid healing and demo warlock) I thought "wow, it's so nice they are willing to share information and talk to other people about their play skill instead of staying away from everyone else and "keeping secrets"". It really made me admire you even more and share it with my guild mates and friends ingame.

Thx for keeping in touch with other players from far away, in english, by the way! I can only say that there are many brazilian guilds from Warsong-US (where I play) that know about your feats and admire you too.

Post 11 Aug 2010 08:37

User avatarGeru

Kirsti wrote:One memory from vanilla

Full world buffs etc. at Loatheb...Some priest first in the healing rotation...'Oops forgot to heal' -> instant wipe

Kirsti do you remember who it was?

:DD i dont remember this one.. but i guess it might have happened! I really hope that wasnt the first heal i should have casted?:D what so ever it went down as well and it was fun also:)[/quote]

I have fraps of this so you can never escape your failure! It was kinda fun that no-one else healed everyone just froze when you forgot to heal :D

Post 11 Aug 2010 10:43

User avatarxenophics

Thanks Shaz!

We are always trying to improve the site and it motivates us that people consider this worth refreshing once in a while. Feedback is always welcome and we appreciate it a lot.

Class "guides" you mentioned are kind of hard subject as there is already a lot of information available if you just know where to look. Usually gearing, gemming etc has been covered elsewhere, and repeating the facts here would be a waste. On the other hand slightly different guides, like Anaram's different healing guide sure would be interesting and useful to the community. So my thoughts in short: it's just not worth publishing if it's not new or insightful.