Finnish powerhouse merge!

Finnish powerhouse merge!

Post 25 Sep 2013 13:07

Why not merge with Depraved, would be awesome to see you guys rock the 25 man scene again.

Seems like Method has no competition for world 1st at the moment.

Just at funny thought, good luck in the rest of the race, hope you guys won't give up the game just yet!

Re: Finnish powerhouse merge!

Post 01 Oct 2013 09:05

User avatarmeth

I was just coming here with the intend to post the same. I'd love to see both guilds merge and with a few extra players enter the 25 man race again. Since MoP is now over, this is not something immediate.

Since guild rosters often change between expansions, the chance of this happening might even be more realistic. Both guilds, if they want to do 25 man, have probably thought about it. Now would be the chance to create a strong guild that can get a solid roster until the new expansion comes out.

I am not getting my hopes up, since both guilds being Finnish means nothing if they don't share the same goals or have very different attitudes. But I'd love to see it happen.

Post 01 Oct 2013 11:48

Like Meth said, alot would depend on mindset of both guilds. Merge is never a merge, one guild soaks another one. But the thing is - Paragon with Depraved going back 25man would be quiet important thing in WoW scene and would probably attract alot of top finish players to them, maybe even from old 25man rooster from Cataclysm which would be even better.

Post 02 Oct 2013 00:14

They both guilds match, that would be great for the scene. Remember, Paragon itself is a result of a merger.

Post 05 Oct 2013 16:47

"Depraved Paragon", not quite :(

Post 05 Oct 2013 18:11

everyone would be happy to see they come back to 25 raiding.so blz make a so hard 10h SOO

Post 08 Oct 2013 09:00

Opher wrote:"Depraved Paragon", not quite :(

or something combining the previous name? depragon or paraved? I know that those aren't english words, but they sound funny to my ear :D

Post 08 Oct 2013 11:52

"Depraved Paragon" doesnt sound that bad yet, Devai on his stream said once that one of ideas for guild name when Paragon was forming, was word that in finnish means Beaver or something along those lines so yea :P