Did paragon stop making videos?

Re: Did paragon stop making videos?

Post 18 Nov 2012 10:23

User avatarets

Bunneh wrote:Okay, I have another personal question - if I keep silence, would it make everyone happy? =P

I'm never happy. Ask anyone.

Post 20 Nov 2012 07:20

User avatardeva

Ok, that escalated pretty fucking fast :D Nobody is unhappy about lazeil's return(and hes definately _NOT_ 30y old). I merely pointed out that im unhappy with the video decisions what just went down some time ago. I have always been passionate about paragon kill videos and i take that matter really seriously, but it just seems like some other ppl don't. Like i said i have guy lined up for this sort of work. but he lost interest because of rushed videos that lazeil made while he was working on our videos. He basically just wasted shitloads of his own time and then hes shitted on. I do not approve.(ps. i told this right to his face my self and we still chat casually with eachother and laugh about stupid stuff together, nothing changed, there is no tension at all between us.)

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 20 Nov 2012 13:35

Oh, that was boring. My story was much more interesting. Damn you, vile truth!

Post 25 Nov 2012 15:50

deva wrote:Ok, that escalated pretty fucking fast :D Nobody is unhappy about lazeil's return(and hes definately _NOT_ 30y old). I merely pointed out that im unhappy with the video decisions what just went down some time ago. I have always been passionate about paragon kill videos and i take that matter really seriously, but it just seems like some other ppl don't. Like i said i have guy lined up for this sort of work. but he lost interest because of rushed videos that lazeil made while he was working on our videos. He basically just wasted shitloads of his own time and then hes shitted on. I do not approve.(ps. i told this right to his face my self and we still chat casually with eachother and laugh about stupid stuff together, nothing changed, there is no tension at all between us.)

so are you saying that any videos from here on out are going to suck? :P

Post 27 Nov 2012 10:14

User avatardeva

lolcats my work ends in december after that i might take over when i have free time on my hands, but i cannot promise anything. It's not in my hands that what kind of quality the videos are going to be. :(

Mess with the best, die like the rest!