Did paragon stop making videos?

Re: Did paragon stop making videos?

Post 16 Nov 2012 15:39

deva wrote:Bunneh you are dead wrong. Reason why haven't we released other kill videos is because im working now and i don't have time to make kill videos, so lazeil made only 1 kill video from the last boss and he said he cba to make other kill videos.

I got us pro video maker who actually is graphic designer and he makes good quality. Then Lazeil rushed out 2 kill videos from mogushan vaults which the other dude was working on so he decided not to do the videos cause bullshit like that and i would have done the same(He was willing to do those videos by sacrificing his freetime, without fee etc.). Hell, atleast you can't say i didn't try.

And if you are woundering, yes this is straight forward flame towards Lazei.

Something bad is happening inside your guild. Specially with Lazeil. I remember the time when Lazeil was downed to rank 7 and announced to be leaving WoW for getting some education. I was a little bit surprised because he's about 30 years old. I do not know anything about system of education in Finland but it looked weird to me. When I logged on your chat channel and asked one of your members if Paragon really lost its main tank, I've got the following answer - "lost" is a strong word, I would prefer to say "finally got rid off". So it seems to be some kind of conflict between him and some other members of Paragon. And probably the return of Lazeil back onto the raiding scene made some people not very happy. Maybe someone left Paragon roster because of this. But these words are my personal guesses too, might not know something.

But actually what about Paragon's sponsors? Sejta might have signed some kind of contract with DREAM or Asus which obliges the guild to do "something". Or I am wrong? Do you have any responsibilities?

P.S. As for me, I think that next expansion is going to be the last one for World of Warcraft. And this expansion seems to be the last for competetive Paragon.

Post 16 Nov 2012 16:04

Bunneh, wtf are you talking about? Too much yellow press...

hahah

Post 17 Nov 2012 00:41

Moblin wrote:Bunneh, wtf are you talking about? Too much yellow press...

hahah

I've just got a crystal ball, trying to figure out how it works. =P

Post 17 Nov 2012 01:45

Is Kyy allowed to be here?

HE LEFT US.

Post 17 Nov 2012 09:36

User avatarKyy

Cyvus wrote:Is Kyy allowed to be here?

HE LEFT US.

i never left anyone :)

Hating with passion

Post 17 Nov 2012 13:34

User avatarxenophics

Oh man, the "I guess" and "I heard" is coming to our forums as well.

I really wished we could keep this a place where facts would play the big part, not some personal thoughts or hunches.

Post 17 Nov 2012 15:49

User avatarHermanni

Bunneh wrote:
deva wrote:Bunneh you are dead wrong. Reason why haven't we released other kill videos is because im working now and i don't have time to make kill videos, so lazeil made only 1 kill video from the last boss and he said he cba to make other kill videos.

I got us pro video maker who actually is graphic designer and he makes good quality. Then Lazeil rushed out 2 kill videos from mogushan vaults which the other dude was working on so he decided not to do the videos cause bullshit like that and i would have done the same(He was willing to do those videos by sacrificing his freetime, without fee etc.). Hell, atleast you can't say i didn't try.

And if you are woundering, yes this is straight forward flame towards Lazei.

Something bad is happening inside your guild. Specially with Lazeil. I remember the time when Lazeil was downed to rank 7 and announced to be leaving WoW for getting some education. I was a little bit surprised because he's about 30 years old. I do not know anything about system of education in Finland but it looked weird to me. When I logged on your chat channel and asked one of your members if Paragon really lost its main tank, I've got the following answer - "lost" is a strong word, I would prefer to say "finally got rid off". So it seems to be some kind of conflict between him and some other members of Paragon. And probably the return of Lazeil back onto the raiding scene made some people not very happy. Maybe someone left Paragon roster because of this. But these words are my personal guesses too, might not know something.

But actually what about Paragon's sponsors? Sejta might have signed some kind of contract with DREAM or Asus which obliges the guild to do "something". Or I am wrong? Do you have any responsibilities?

P.S. As for me, I think that next expansion is going to be the last one for World of Warcraft. And this expansion seems to be the last for competetive Paragon.

#Paragon is not a very good place to ask for information regarding gossip if you can't recognize a troll. Actually, I don't think any place is a good place to ask for information regarding gossip if you can't recognize a troll.

I'll however try to give you a serious answer to spare your great insights. I don't know why exactly Lazei quit but he was clearly disinterested in continuing to play WoW for some time towards the end of Cata at which point he did indeed quit. However for a guy who quit WoW he did spend quite a lot of time on our raid channels, and as many predicted he did indeed return. That's basically all I know there is to it, and if you want to know more, you can always ask Lazei himself, although I seriously doubt you'll get a serious answer or an answer at all.

Post 17 Nov 2012 16:27

Hermanni wrote:#Paragon is not a very good place to ask for information regarding gossip if you can't recognize a troll. Actually, I don't think any place is a good place to ask for information regarding gossip if you can't recognize a troll.

I'll however try to give you a serious answer to spare your great insights. I don't know why exactly Lazei quit but he was clearly disinterested in continuing to play WoW for some time towards the end of Cata at which point he did indeed quit. However for a guy who quit WoW he did spend quite a lot of time on our raid channels, and as many predicted he did indeed return. That's basically all I know there is to it, and if you want to know more, you can always ask Lazei himself, although I seriously doubt you'll get a serious answer or an answer at all.

I'm not a journalist, I'm neither a fan of Paragon (or a fan of something else). I have some interest in discussing things, facts and events. The only thing I tried to do is to analyze the information I have. I did not mean to insult anyone or so called "to troll".

Post 17 Nov 2012 22:00

User avatarHermanni

Bunneh wrote:The only thing I tried to do is to analyze the information I have. I did not mean to insult anyone or so called "to troll".

But Devai already told you you're 'dead wrong' so one might think there wouldn't be any need to go further down the road of speculation. I didn't accuse you of trolling, I was merely pointing out that if you're going to ask personal questions in a public channel (#Paragon) you're probably going to get an answer involving Balthas mom or some other joke, like "shit we finally got rid of lazeil party at my place."

Post 17 Nov 2012 23:16

I'm not trying to compose facts, I'm just making some suppositions with hope that one of you guys will confirm or disprove them. Maybe with some additional information.

Too be honest, your version of that reply has nothing to do with that reply (I don't remember who answered me)... I mean your reply is really looking like a joke while that one looked quite serious.

Okay, I have another personal question - if I keep silence, would it make everyone happy? =P