MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Re: MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Post 22 Dec 2011 15:37

Esdamion wrote:
meth wrote:Paragon lost the WF.

Madness looks like quite an easy fight.

How can one lose what one doesn't have to begin with?

And on what footage do you base that Madness looks like quite an easy fight?

Kin Raiders used about 300 attempts on Spine while their madness killed was achieved after 108 wipes. Personally my guild used about 80 wipes on some bosses in firelands pre-nerf which seemed to be quite normal compared with about 500 attempts on ragnaros heroic. Isn't madness an easy fight?

Post 22 Dec 2011 16:00

My bad then, i was wrong :D

Post 22 Dec 2011 17:59

Tittzi wrote:Kin Raiders used about 300 attempts on Spine while their madness killed was achieved after 108 wipes. Personally my guild used about 80 wipes on some bosses in firelands pre-nerf which seemed to be quite normal compared with about 500 attempts on ragnaros heroic. Isn't madness an easy fight?

Ah yes that makes it crystal clear, seems like a faceroll fight indeed tbh... /end sarcasm.

Post 22 Dec 2011 20:43

User avatarmeth

Esdamion wrote:
meth wrote:Paragon lost the WF.

Madness looks like quite an easy fight.

How can one lose what one doesn't have to begin with?

And on what footage do you base that Madness looks like quite an easy fight?

You are right indeed. I should have written: Paragon lost the race for the WF. That would have been more accurate. Regarding my "judgement" of the easyness of the encounter - I based it on the fact that Madness fell quite fast after the long time it had taken to kill Spine. That makes Madness from my point of view an easier fight.

That is of course purely subjective and my own assessment of the situation.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs