MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Re: MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Post 21 Dec 2011 14:43

mugido wrote:
The options are open, the choices are made by the group, it does not matter who did with what, what matter is that how can the group do that.

Every core that is high-end use this logic: "What is the best core for doing that?"

The best core is the one that got 6 additional lockouts. so 12 full H FL clears instead of six, WHILE the ptr was up to stack fights class I mean "core" specific.

Let's add a burst gimmicky fight, and a lawl end boss fight.. ok!

/opens asian market larger.

Post 21 Dec 2011 14:50

Reading here and on other forums I see tons of people complaining about KR double lockout or some not existent SLT exploit or even how unfair was the race after the LFR bans... I really hope all of those people are just trolling cause the truth it's much more simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Paragon (and Method or Ensidia) are guilds with 30-ish players, everyone with maybe 1 or 2 alts decently geared. Asian guilds like Kin Raiders or Stars have at the very least twice the amount of players. On those encounters where an extreme class stacking with nearly BiS gear is required they just have a huge advantage; they can pick 7 mages and 5 rogues all decked in bis now in the exact same way they picked that retarded number of locks for yogg + 0 quite some time ago, when double lockouts didn't exist and they even got patches 1 week later that us/eu. It's the kind of advantage a 25 men guild got when they go running 10 men vs a strict 10 men guild.
If class stacking with average gear is enough (like Nefarian) then every EU/US guild have enough resources to raid with the comp they like the most.

I really hope having 60+ players running 3 hc clears per week isn't going to become the new standard for high ranked pve guilds, we slowly went from raiding every night in Vanilla to raiding at 10 a.m. in TBC (Nihilum first, then many others during Sunwell progress) to raiding from 10 a.m. and with multiple alts in WOTLK. The fun part is that the game is going the opposite direction, Blizzard really shoved us multiple times that they don't give a crap about hardcore raiding and the whole pve race. They put 0 effort and resources to develop new raids, less boss every tier, rehashed bosses/environment, 90% of the encounters are plenty of bugs even after months of ptr and many of them are just poorly designed aswell (like spine). How they even manage to ban people using a bugged game mechanic is beyond me, they should just apolgize for their incompetence, remove gear/achievements and reset the lockout of those people finding their bugs.

Anyway GL for your future kills, even if MoP is quite far away and I really don't know how many people will still be playing this game now that a good alternative is out.

Post 21 Dec 2011 15:08

Okey guys, let's put this straight as it is.

There are a few things so point out.

1. The koreans are known to be some SICK gamers. They have the skills required and the effort is absolutely amazing. If you put ONE korean guy to build a car, he would complete it within a few hours.
2. Yes, Paragon are the losers and they will not be remembered as they were after their WF LK HC kill. Nevertheless, the race was not even interesting during this patch as it was during firelands. They had to put their jobs and real life on standby for a couple of weeks and personally Paragon aren't what they used to be any longer. They are only a guild left aside with the other "top" guilds.
3. Blizzard wants to make this game easier. We all know it, and the last fight in DS showed that. As Fragi mentioned, the fight seems to be pretty straight forward and it should be dead within a certain amount of tries. I honestly believe that these koreans sat 24/3 and practised, practised and practised until they had gotten used to the fight and ready to kill the boss.
4. The race is over, and it was NOT interesting at all. The fight in itself can never be compared with LK, Ragnaros, Illidan and Kil'Jaeden. Even Nefarian had a better fightscene and he is DW's son (says something). Paragon are losers, Koreans are no-lifers, and when everything comes to an end - they are all losers.

Post 21 Dec 2011 15:42

as a player who enjoyed watching the world first raiders. (5/8 h holy priest here)

it seems cheesy. They stacked odds in asian market's favor. and rolled with it.

I just wish there was another EQ or fuck even runescape classic to play. Activision and wow have ended two xpacks ago, and a console version of an mmo is wearing stale.

Shit game is shit.

Post 21 Dec 2011 15:59

arfur wrote:
Shit game is shit.

But you play it anyways and Blizzard gets your money :)

Post 21 Dec 2011 16:06

Krm wrote:Reading here and on other forums I see tons of people complaining about KR double lockout or some not existent SLT exploit or even how unfair was the race after the LFR bans... I really hope all of those people are just trolling cause the truth it's much more simple.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Paragon (and Method or Ensidia) are guilds with 30-ish players, everyone with maybe 1 or 2 alts decently geared. Asian guilds like Kin Raiders or Stars have at the very least twice the amount of players. On those encounters where an extreme class stacking with nearly BiS gear is required they just have a huge advantage; they can pick 7 mages and 5 rogues all decked in bis now in the exact same way they picked that retarded number of locks for yogg + 0 quite some time ago, when double lockouts didn't exist and they even got patches 1 week later that us/eu. It's the kind of advantage a 25 men guild got when they go running 10 men vs a strict 10 men guild.
If class stacking with average gear is enough (like Nefarian) then every EU/US guild have enough resources to raid with the comp they like the most.

I really hope having 60+ players running 3 hc clears per week isn't going to become the new standard for high ranked pve guilds, we slowly went from raiding every night in Vanilla to raiding at 10 a.m. in TBC (Nihilum first, then many others during Sunwell progress) to raiding from 10 a.m. and with multiple alts in WOTLK. The fun part is that the game is going the opposite direction, Blizzard really shoved us multiple times that they don't give a crap about hardcore raiding and the whole pve race. They put 0 effort and resources to develop new raids, less boss every tier, rehashed bosses/environment, 90% of the encounters are plenty of bugs even after months of ptr and many of them are just poorly designed aswell (like spine). How they even manage to ban people using a bugged game mechanic is beyond me, they should just apolgize for their incompetence, remove gear/achievements and reset the lockout of those people finding their bugs.

Anyway GL for your future kills, even if MoP is quite far away and I really don't know how many people will still be playing this game now that a good alternative is out.

1. The "retarded number of locks for yogg + 0" is actually FIVE. Please refresh your memory.

2. The statement of "need 60 active members to beat an encounter" is not true. Yes, we Stars have 3 raid groups so have 13 legendary mages. However, these 3 groups have different raid leaders and schedules(I have explained this several times in different interviews), so we can't use all of them for progression. Those 6 mages involved in H Spine are all main/alts from ONLY the progression group. If you check their gears you will see they are not even our best geared mages. For example:

Worse gear but was in the H spine
http://tw.battle.net/wow/zh/character/%E6%B0%B4%E6%99%B6%E4%B9%8B%E5%88%BA/%E8%90%8C%E8%90%8C%E7%9A%84%E6%A8%82%E8%8A%99%E8%98%AD/simple

Better gear but was not in because they run with other raid groups
http://tw.battle.net/wow/zh/character/%E6%B0%B4%E6%99%B6%E4%B9%8B%E5%88%BA/%E8%89%BE%E5%85%8B%E6%96%AF%E7%91%9E/simple
http://tw.battle.net/wow/zh/character/%E6%B0%B4%E6%99%B6%E4%B9%8B%E5%88%BA/Sorriso/simple
Last edited by leonking on 21 Dec 2011 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

Post 21 Dec 2011 16:12

I'm sure that stacking legendary mages with a nice cozy 6 week warning and PTR knowlege had nothing to do with the kr kills.

of course not.

A point further proven by even more KR kills.

I blame activision. go go asian market. fuck em, don't buy MOP.

Post 21 Dec 2011 16:52

arfur wrote:I'm sure that stacking legendary mages with a nice cozy 6 week warning and PTR knowlege had nothing to do with the kr kills.

of course not.

A point further proven by even more KR kills.

I blame activision. go go asian market. fuck em, don't buy MOP.

As if they were the first and only to ever class stack. Please...
It doesn't matter how they got it, in the end their guild tags will be on history books as long as this game is remembered. I hope you said Gratz to Stars on Yogg, Paragon on Nefarian and I hope your trollicilin effects end to say gratz to this guys cause it is no easy feet. I am quite sure you will see most elite guilds spending more time on the last two bosses than most people think they will.

Paragon, still the best, still the smartest. In any competitive scene you can not win all time - Call it Basketball or Boxing. It doesn't happen.

As for the few Paragon members that did reply to some stuff posted in here, not worth doing so.

Post 21 Dec 2011 20:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ZHeTNr7xzM

happy raider spine heroic kill movie

Post 21 Dec 2011 20:58

Dont care about what happened in world 1st race. As per my opinion it wasnt race for you guys. Still asking are you guys trying seriously NOW to finish Dragon Soul HC? Like you did in recent kills...
Well I am neither fan of Paragon nor hater. I liked your world 1st kills so just asking...