MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Re: MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Post 21 Dec 2011 02:42

lol wrote:
Thakah wrote:
Thotz wrote:how does it feel to be a loser haha

Maybe they can ask you, who never got a world first kill, even on Hello Kitty

The difference is he isn't paid to, nor does he spend potentially every waking moment of his life to get world first kills. Not even on Hello Kitty~

Uh, Paragon doesn't get paid to raid. And after progression has ended, they play less than most people do when content is on farm. Dry your tears. It's okay.

Post 21 Dec 2011 04:38

lol, I cringe every time I see this extreme fanboy named Meth post, he has his head so far up Paragon's ass, it's sickening. Grats though Paragon on losing the race to some random Korean guild. Remember, just because Timmy and his friends are exploiting doesn't mean you should exploit too. Don't even know how you guys still have sponsors but then again you're so far down on the totem pole for those companies its more of a charity thing they're doing for you guys.

Post 21 Dec 2011 05:59

What makes me sick is seeing that blizz sold the whole thing out.

I could give a shit about the EU guilds or 'Merican....

but an extra six weeks in FL to stock up on class specific Legendary's while PTR was up, as well as the trinkets and rare dropping gear they got, in double the lockouts.

It explains why Korea should be both mad and disgusted at what Activision and Kotnik have done.

WOW as it was sold out to the pandabear korean gaming market, and killed any last reminant of what the game for we who came from EQ as top rated guilds during beta had hoped for.

WE made this game, we brought masses and fame to it. Not blizz's shitty coding at the time, nor hodgepodge of tigole's shitty class balance.

We.. well got sold out. Bait and switch, welcome to pandaland...

OH welcome to "we promise more raid bosses just smaller" no we got shit.

There really isn't any MMO left in wow.. its a console game.

Post 21 Dec 2011 08:46

arfur wrote:What makes me sick is seeing that blizz sold the whole thing out.

I could give a shit about the EU guilds or 'Merican....

but an extra six weeks in FL to stock up on class specific Legendary's while PTR was up, as well as the trinkets and rare dropping gear they got, in double the lockouts.

It explains why Korea should be both mad and disgusted at what Activision and Kotnik have done.

WOW as it was sold out to the pandabear korean gaming market, and killed any last reminant of what the game for we who came from EQ as top rated guilds during beta had hoped for.

WE made this game, we brought masses and fame to it. Not blizz's shitty coding at the time, nor hodgepodge of tigole's shitty class balance.

We.. well got sold out. Bait and switch, welcome to pandaland...

OH welcome to "we promise more raid bosses just smaller" no we got shit.

There really isn't any MMO left in wow.. its a console game.
Are you sure it was the Koreans that got double lockouts? If so, that's kind of bs. Blizz dropped the ball big time on these bans. And it's not going to have a positive affect. They're desperately trying to scrape up subs, and they think the way to do that is by listening to what the forum community says. They're caving to every demand. And they're going to learn that that is going to be a nail in their coffin.

Post 21 Dec 2011 10:34

fusrodah wrote:lol, I cringe every time I see this extreme fanboy named Meth post, he has his head so far up Paragon's ass, it's sickening. Grats though Paragon on losing the race to some random Korean guild. Remember, just because Timmy and his friends are exploiting doesn't mean you should exploit too. Don't even know how you guys still have sponsors but then again you're so far down on the totem pole for those companies its more of a charity thing they're doing for you guys.

butt hurt bro?

Post 21 Dec 2011 11:33

up into the ass of timo

Post 21 Dec 2011 11:45

User avatarmeth

Is it possible to keep this civil in here to a certain degree. Would be much appreciated. Yes Paragon lost the WF. If that would have happened without the LFR ban is something no can say, unless his magical 8-Ball is really good.

The Koreans and Taiwanese profited from the double lockout to a certain degree but as it was also stated, Legendaries alone are not the game changer, they have to be on the right classes. Paragon has plenty of Druids, SPriests and Warlocks with it, all the wrong classes for heavy burst DPS as it is needed on Spine.

What I find disappointing in general is that Spine is designed to be such an insane gear & raid composition check while Madness looks like quite an easy fight compared to it. The final boss of an instance, and in this case, of an expansion should be the real tough one. And this apparently is not the case.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 21 Dec 2011 12:41

I always had (and still have) sympathy for you guys but I think it's good someone else won.

Main reason is that many people in the community copied a lot of you guys so badly that everyone thought shamans sucked.

Before DS opened two of your raiders even said

does there need to be any reason other than their dps cant compete with legendary casters and rogues/warriors? And that there isn't any fights that would have some AMS gimmick (like al'akir)

I hate these kinds of threads. Does every caster in your guild have legendary? Is every other player in your guild atleast as good as you? Probably no. A DK, enha shaman or whatever other spec we don't happen to use is probably good enough for your guild if you are a good enough player.

So in your opinion enhance shamans and dk's weren't that bad, but not good enough for WF since other classes can outperform them.

They had dk's, plenty of shaman (even enhance and ele), and no warriors! So you guys got proven wrong.

They went with a setup (5 shaman) that you guys never ever would use and did it because in your opinion these specs sucked when aiming WF.

Yeh double lockout in 4.2, LFR ban have made the race less interesting. But nevertheless they deserve a lot of respect for doing it this way. Maybe you guys should start using all classes again including enhance shamans?

Post 21 Dec 2011 14:25

I think that talking about setup is not the deal in here...

The setup is a group problem, a lot of people said that in 10 man the best healing duo is Paladin and Drood, but the best progression was with Disc priest and Resto drood.

The options are open, the choices are made by the group, it does not matter who did with what, what matter is that how can the group do that.

Every core that is high-end use this logic: "What is the best core for doing that?"