MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Re: MADNESS WORLD FIRST"

Post 20 Dec 2011 23:22

User avatarHermanni

fearun wrote:
DiamondTear wrote:
Daimyo wrote:Honestly guys, its not about the gear.

You are wrong.

You are right Diamondtear.But what i saw from most of your players,they did not min maxed their characters in terms of using full epic gems.I have calculated about the feral druids and they miss about 160 agility from that, which is ~800dps same for most other classes.On the other hand after the world first spine kill i checked the ppl from the korean guild they were absolutely fully epic gemmed.17-18 dps with 500-800 less dps then optimal is a big thing.I think you just didnt take very seriously this tier's race, just my opinion.

You're perfectly welcome to donate us some epic gems.

Post 20 Dec 2011 23:37

Hermanni wrote:You're perfectly welcome to donate us some epic gems.

Maybe if you wouldn't have cheated, you wouldn't need sympathy gems. You could have been farming them for a week. kek

Post 20 Dec 2011 23:41

Congrats to all the trolls for boosting their own self-esteem by looking down on Paragon and other top guilds. You guys clearly need it more than they do.

Paragon, you guys have been nothing but the definition of grace through this entire roller coaster of a race. My hat is off to the whole lot of you. You have effectively sacrificed your best chance at a world first (via the LFR exploit) to basically make a statement to Blizzard saying "hey, this crap needs to be fixed now, because this is what the race to the world first has come to." And when the hammer dropped, you guys celebrated a bittersweet victory... while you may have been taken out of THIS race, it's all but certain the NEXT race will be back on even footing, as it should have always been.

WoW is thus a better game for having you folks (and the other top guilds who shared your opinion) in it. Anyone who says otherwise has no real concept of the big picture.

/fanboy

Post 20 Dec 2011 23:45

Kajir wrote:You have effectively sacrificed your best chance at a world first (via the LFR exploit) to basically make a statement to Blizzard saying "hey, this crap needs to be fixed now, because this is what the race to the world first has come to."

Yes, because I'm SURE their intention was to bring this to Blizzard's attention and create a more fair gaming environment for everyone, right?

They could have, you know, just opened a ticket...

Post 21 Dec 2011 00:04

L0L wrote:
Kajir wrote:You have effectively sacrificed your best chance at a world first (via the LFR exploit) to basically make a statement to Blizzard saying "hey, this crap needs to be fixed now, because this is what the race to the world first has come to."

Yes, because I'm SURE their intention was to bring this to Blizzard's attention and create a more fair gaming environment for everyone, right?

Your ignorance have passed all limits.This exploit with LFR was known since the PTR and was reported many times, but blizzard did nothing to fix it till the patch went live.

Post 21 Dec 2011 00:07

fearun wrote:
L0L wrote:

Your ignorance have passed all limits.This exploit with LFR was known since the PTR and was reported many times, but blizzard did nothing to fix it till the patch went live.

If a purse is lying on the ground and no one is watching, should you take money from it? Integrity goes a long way.

Your ignorance HAS passed all limits.

Post 21 Dec 2011 00:15

Clueless idiot.:D

Post 21 Dec 2011 00:28

L0L wrote:

I'm all but certain that the issue was ticketed long before the PTR went live. Clearly that didn't get the issue fixed. It TOOK mass abuse of the glitch to get Blizzard to do anything about it, and the sad thing is that if ONLY the guilds with less integrity intended to actually abuse LFR to get an advantage, Blizzard probably WOULD have done next to nothing. 72 hour bans at the most.

Instead, the fact that ALMOST ALL of the top guilds in the world went about this, forced Blizzard's hand.

Whether this was the intended result or not, Paragon has stated that they MUCH prefer this result over 'winning with exploits', and again... the game in general is better for it (so long as Blizz keeps up the heavy handed approach to raid exploits).

Post 21 Dec 2011 00:53

Just dont give up DREAM Paragon.

Post 21 Dec 2011 01:26

Hm