Get WF Madness!

Get WF Madness!

Post 19 Dec 2011 01:22

You just can't lose the race, raid 24/7 but do it!

Re: Get WF Madness!

Post 19 Dec 2011 05:46

Would be nice to see you bump back indeed!

Pretty please with sugar and cream on top? :3

Post 20 Dec 2011 10:23

heh, shit happens. Even though you lost im still goin to fanboy you since in my eyes you are the best ;)
Cheers!

Post 20 Dec 2011 11:42

User avatarmeth

I am not sure why, but seeing a Korean guild taking the WF a head of Paragon feels, to me as a fan, different and less "losing" compared to a loss against Method, Ensidia or an American guild.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 20 Dec 2011 11:46

they also got 2 resets per week so they are gearing up twice as fast.

Post 20 Dec 2011 11:59

User avatarmeth

They have only 2 resets per week for T11 and T12, not for T13. But the T12 double-reset of course helped them to acquire more legendary staves.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 20 Dec 2011 12:04

idd can imagine about 10-15 players with the legendary i think.

Post 20 Dec 2011 12:39

meth wrote:They have only 2 resets per week for T11 and T12, not for T13. But the T12 double-reset of course helped them to acquire more legendary staves.

But they also got the firelands patch around 2 months later than everyone else, so I believe that they didn´t had any unfair advantage.

Why is it that this "small" details are always left out? :)

Post 20 Dec 2011 12:55

User avatarHermanni

miguelj wrote:
meth wrote:They have only 2 resets per week for T11 and T12, not for T13. But the T12 double-reset of course helped them to acquire more legendary staves.

But they also got the firelands patch around 2 months later than everyone else, so I believe that they didn´t had any unfair advantage.

No they didn't. I don't know why people keep spreading this misinformation. They got it 1 day after EU.

Post 20 Dec 2011 13:16

Hermanni wrote:
miguelj wrote:

No they didn't. I don't know why people keep spreading this misinformation. They got it 1 day after EU.

and they still had less staffs than Blood legion have.

they had 19 in total but only 10 was made with Guild raids. 4 was recruited before 4.3 and the rest was made in pugs.