Get WF Madness!

Re: Get WF Madness!

Post 20 Dec 2011 13:57

Regardless of who got it and what the circumstances were, this is the largest steaming pile of shit progression cycle I've ever had the displeasure of taking part of. I'm not sure what I hate about it most.

Mid xpac legendarys used by half the raid
A end boss with an entire expac of build up going down with only 2-3 nights of pulls. Unless you count both fights then it lasted about 8 days. Which is still shit.
LFR not having any kind of lock out. Regardless of a bug everyone planed on and did farm gear from LFR.
8 day bans on a tier that lasts 13 days

EPIC FAIL

Post 20 Dec 2011 14:20

Yes

Post 22 Dec 2011 05:57

User avatarAurumai

Talents wrote:Mid xpac legendarys used by half the raid

Replacing legendaries early in a new expansion is one thing, but you seriously have a problem with using a legendary right after a new patch? What exactly is wrong with using a legendary in the second week of new content?

Talents wrote:A end boss with an entire expac of build up going down with only 2-3 nights of pulls. Unless you count both fights then it lasted about 8 days. Which is still shit.

What's the problem with that? 8 days doesn't seem very fast when you consider the fact that, especially with the amount of geared raiders they had available, they were probably beating Deathwing's face in 24/7 since he was released.

Talents wrote:LFR not having any kind of lock out.

It DOES have a kind of lockout. Why do you think you're only allowed to loot gear from each boss once a week?

Talents wrote:8 day bans on a tier that lasts 13 days

Blizzard wanted to make sure that raiders take the rules seriously from now on -- What's the problem with a punishment that hurts?