KR 7/8 Wolrd First Spine Of DW

KR 7/8 Wolrd First Spine Of DW

Post 17 Dec 2011 17:34

A new World First!
And they post the Strategy!!! how about that!!

There you have some information!

Hey guys, I'm KR server Raid user

It's not specific tactic but I think it's the main tactic

즐거운공격대's spine members were

7 arcane mage with legendary weapon 'Wrath of Tarecgosar'(Sorry I dont' know how to spell in English ^^

5 incognito rougues(Sorry I don't know exact talent name in english; but it's usually pvp talent) and used dark dancing when dealing the rib line is popped up

everybody knows that in Deathwing's spine, momentary dealing is needed very much!

and 즐거운공격대 has solved this dealing problem like this.

and next in healing, they brought 4 restore shamans

I don't know it's a bug, but when Spirit link totem is used, debuff(that reduces player's maximum health by 6 percent every pile)

is gone.

That's how 즐거운공격대 killed the Spine, as I said I don't know specific tactic

sorry for writing in bad English TT

Re: KR 7/8 Wolrd First Spine Of DW

Post 17 Dec 2011 17:35

User avatarmeth

Thanks for putting the quote here, but you can bet safe money that Paragon has already read all the information on MMO-C.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 17 Dec 2011 17:44

Ban for them INC, i guess...

Post 17 Dec 2011 18:19

User avatarmeth

If the bug really exists then I would not be sure if they should be banned. IF the bug is there, one can assume that they stacked more Shamans than usual in order to have more Spirit Link totems at hand BUT in general no one can blame them for choosing a certain type of healer and using a regular skill from that healing class within a fight.

Post 17 Dec 2011 18:20

Why ban? did the exploit something? gz for them and good because the race getting better

Post 17 Dec 2011 18:26

User avatarmeth

Well, as the OP wrote or rather, copied, the post on MMO-Champion mentioned the possibility of a bug that lets Spirit Link totem remove the Less HP Debuff that stacks up on players during the fight. So that would mean after each Spirit Link totem use the players would have had their stacks reset and thus be a full HP, which would lead to an obvious advantage.

If that is the case, it would most likely be a bug, but I wouldn't see how they could ban the Koreans for that. And according to another MMO-C post the setup contained ONLY 1 Restoration Shaman. So that would give them no big advantage with only one Spirit Link totem.

So all in all, if the bug is there, it should be fixed and might have given them an advantage, but it does not look like they took an active approach to "exploit" it and I'd just congratulate them on a World First.

Post 17 Dec 2011 19:17

Well, the setup is just taken from wowprogress, and the ele shamans could go resto making it 4 resto shamans. And if they did indeed stack resto shamans to use that bug as an advantage they should be banned imo. Ensidia got banned for using saronite bombs on lich king, that's a regular thing to do on bosses aswell.

Post 17 Dec 2011 19:51

User avatarDiamondTear

They had the opportunity to get the world first and they took it. Well done.

Post 17 Dec 2011 20:50

OMG Shaman taken to world firsts! :P

Post 17 Dec 2011 23:59

the reason i post this here is because i want a more Specific opinion about the kill, MMO-C is soo massive that you cant Filter all the coments....
sorry if you didt like it, but the forums are for discucion and thats what i want, a more Selected Discusion with people who knows what they are talking about.

Sry about my English.