KR 7/8 Wolrd First Spine Of DW

Re: KR 7/8 Wolrd First Spine Of DW

Post 18 Dec 2011 00:36

User avatarmeth

qweek wrote:Well, the setup is just taken from wowprogress, and the ele shamans could go resto making it 4 resto shamans. And if they did indeed stack resto shamans to use that bug as an advantage they should be banned imo. Ensidia got banned for using saronite bombs on lich king, that's a regular thing to do on bosses aswell.

And how do you want to prove that their possible decision to use 4 Resto Shamans was related to a possible bug? They are free to choose their healers and the Shamans are free to use their Spirit Link totem. No hard evidence, I think, to show that it was done on purpose (if done at all).

I go with DT: Had the chance, did it, gz. Next boss.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 18 Dec 2011 00:42

meth wrote:
qweek wrote:Well, the setup is just taken from wowprogress, and the ele shamans could go resto making it 4 resto shamans. And if they did indeed stack resto shamans to use that bug as an advantage they should be banned imo. Ensidia got banned for using saronite bombs on lich king, that's a regular thing to do on bosses aswell.

And how do you want to prove that their possible decision to use 4 Resto Shamans was related to a possible bug? They are free to choose their healers and the Shamans are free to use their Spirit Link totem. No hard evidence, I think, to show that it was done on purpose (if done at all).

I go with DT: Had the chance, did it, gz. Next boss.

The thing is that Blizzard doesn't have to prove anything. Saronite bombs were part of the rotation, Ensidia got banned anyways for exploiting. And you have to admit that it is unusual to stack 4 resto shamans.

Post 18 Dec 2011 05:58

It seems that they didn't use 4 restos, but 3 elemental, and 1 resto.
The heal comp is this one then : 2 holy pal, 1 resto shaman.
(according to http://www.wowprogress.com/post/75_Spin ... Raid_Setup )

3 healers, probably really challenging... !

Edit : It seems that 2 of the pal are ret... Don't know what's the heal comp then. Just two heals? Or maybe they try to hide the 4 restos sham!

Post 18 Dec 2011 08:52

welli think that there is no spirit link totem bug because if there were a nug to abuse any other top guild would have tested it by now and told the community about it. this is no super secret bug we are talking about its a very common ability every guild has shamans and since there has been no accusations from any top guild to Kin Raiders we can pretty much assume that they killed it legit. They just stacked classes and thats not an exploit we all remember paragons Nefarian kill with tons of Druids(I think there were more than 7 even). and if there is no spirit link totem bug there is a big difference in how KIN stacked than Paragon. Paragon stacked druids to take advantage of a leak (clever play) it seems KIN only stacked shamans because they were the highest output class.

Unfortunately since Paragon declared Shaman class as useless they got only 2 shamans over 390 i level. so they cant even use 4 shamans in the raid. A bit ironic.

Post 18 Dec 2011 10:49

User avatarKyy

Renovattio wrote:Unfortunately since Paragon declared Shaman class as useless they got only 2 shamans over 390 i level. so they cant even use 4 shamans in the raid. A bit ironic.

We have more, bit more accuracy next time with these claims please

Hating with passion

Post 18 Dec 2011 11:45

Well i quess either i am blind or armory is bugged because you 85 shamans seem to be

Kitor - 379 ilvl
kahva - 396 ilvl (with staff so i guess you wont use him as resto)
avarian - 392 ilvl
lacce 377 - enhance
kikkelstrom - 384 ilvl
gera - 387 ilvl
kyylol - 393 ilvl
fraggoman - 383 ilvl
theoverrun - 379 ilvi

-> 3(390+) - 1(staff holder so elemental) = 2 390+ ilvl resto shamans to use.

maybe you included kahva too but i considered him as a non resto yet on my previous post i didnt specify "resto shamans" but really meant resto's by saying shamans since that is the spec that makes a difference at the moment :)

gl on spine

Post 18 Dec 2011 13:55

Why should someone who plays elemental not also be able to play resto? Much of the gear is similar, just need another weapon. FL BoE SP dagger + offhand, one FL run to get some shards to make them both 391.

If a guild like Paragon really is desperate for a specific class/spec it takes only a few hours to boost a char through FL hc and LFR to gear them up.

Post 18 Dec 2011 14:47

Are we even sure that they played with a 4 sham, 1 pal heal comp?

The guy who posted the "tricks" used for the encounter seems not to be part of Kin Raiders...

Post 18 Dec 2011 15:24

I did not say the player wouldnt be able to play resto just as good. i said paragon wouldnt discard a player with legendary easily since an elemental shaman with legendary is also great burst for tendons and in overall a great dps weapon.

Post 18 Dec 2011 15:35

As many people are wondering about their raid setup, I'm posting it here:
rogue (5)
shaman (4) Just 2 with Restoration Spec ( it coud be change just for the fight IDK)
priest (2)
druid (2)
mage (7)
warlock (1)
paladin (3)
warrior (1)

This are the names of thems, BUT! it dost say too much for us the language is imposible to read and idk how to change it, anyway you can see the specs:
rogue (5)
- 박규리
- 배고픈아크
- 비행청년
- 셀리스셜
- Gooddog

shaman (4)
- 사꾸
- Detonator
- Ziltoo
- Yuribie

priest (2)