Hows Deathwing H progression going?

Hows Deathwing H progression going?

Post 15 Dec 2011 20:50

Just was curious hows your guys progression going on H DW , i have faith in yall that you can make world 1st again blood legion wont beat yall haha.

Re: Hows Deathwing H progression going?

Post 15 Dec 2011 21:12

User avatarmeth

Safe bet that they won't leak out details until the encounter is down. The race is now officially on with everyone important being on 6/8. So no more easy mode and no details.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 19 Dec 2011 09:36

there arent under threat by Blood Legion anymore but infact the Korean guild who have cleared 7/8 so they need to be them now...

Post 19 Dec 2011 11:21

Blood Legion and World first race should never be mentioned in one sentence.It's such a parody.

Post 20 Dec 2011 04:10

User avatarAurumai

SybanDraenor wrote:there arent under threat by Blood Legion anymore but infact the Korean guild who have cleared 7/8 so they need to be them now...

Why isn't Blood Legion a "threat"? BL has just as many HM bosses down as Paragon does. That's just about the equivalent of saying "Paragon isn't a threat to the top two guilds anymore because they're an encounter behind you." to the Korean guilds.

fearun wrote:Blood Legion and World first race should never be mentioned in one sentence.It's such a parody.

Why is there so much pointless hostility toward Blood Legion? They're a world-class guild, and have clearly put a LOT of work into clearing content as fast as they do. Not to mention, they've already had 4 world first HM Bosses down in this season.

Post 20 Dec 2011 09:44

User avatarmeth

Blood Legion has been, until Tier 13, not a guild that is a serious contender for World Firsts. They did well after Paragon & Co. received their bans and managed to beat the American guilds during the first week, but that's about it. Combined with their extensive exposure in the "Race to World First" documentary they've, intentionally or not, build a hype around them that they can not, in my eyes, back up with the results needed.

Just my two cents.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 20 Dec 2011 10:08

Aurumai wrote:
SybanDraenor wrote:there arent under threat by Blood Legion anymore but infact the Korean guild who have cleared 7/8 so they need to be them now...

Why isn't Blood Legion a "threat"? BL has just as many HM bosses down as Paragon does. That's just about the equivalent of saying "Paragon isn't a threat to the top two guilds anymore because they're an encounter behind you." to the Korean guilds.

fearun wrote:Blood Legion and World first race should never be mentioned in one sentence.It's such a parody.

Why is there so much pointless hostility toward Blood Legion? They're a world-class guild, and have clearly put a LOT of work into clearing content as fast as they do. Not to mention, they've already had 4 world first HM Bosses down in this season.

Keep up trolling, but you are not funny.

Post 20 Dec 2011 21:01

User avatarAurumai

meth wrote:Blood Legion has been, until Tier 13, not a guild that is a serious contender for World Firsts. They did well after Paragon & Co. received their bans and managed to beat the American guilds during the first week, but that's about it. Combined with their extensive exposure in the "Race to World First" documentary they've, intentionally or not, build a hype around them that they can not, in my eyes, back up with the results needed.

Just my two cents.

You can't just judge them comparatively the top 3 guilds. Personally, I don't think Blood Legion will be the world's best guild anytime soon, and seeing The Race to World First showed me that they're struggling with being a top guild. At the same time, look at them comparatively to Vodka. Vodka was in 5th place, Blood Legion in 15th. This season, (so far) Vodka is placed at 7th and Blood Legion managed to place 4th. Blood Legion has undergone a pretty substantial improvement recently, and I think that they deserve credit for it.

fearun wrote:Keep up trolling, but you are not funny.

How exactly am I trolling?

Post 20 Dec 2011 23:39

Krako wrote:Just was curious hows your guys progression going on H DW , i have faith in yall that you can make world 1st again blood legion wont beat yall haha.

They wouldn't know, the last boss they downed was lootship.

Post 21 Dec 2011 01:17

Paragon, next to Method and Ensidia, are godlike players. They're pushing more hours compared to BL; however though, BL deserves a shot at world first, as any guild does. The only thing that matters is how hard you work for it and how many hours you put forth. Can I say BL has lazy players? Yeah, I can, because American guilds are usually lazier, and living and working conditions are different -- yes this is true.