Why did you cheat in LFR

Why did you cheat in LFR

Post 15 Dec 2011 06:27

Hi

Dream Paragon

I spent over 2 hours looking for a post to see if this was asked and no it has not been asked

My question is why did you as the worlds top World of Warcaft raiding guild took advantage of a known cheat or game bug and try to get away with this

You guys have the brains to work out raid bosses so fast why not tell blizzard over this

Also have you cheated in the pass as well you must be honest

I was watched a lk kill you did and one of your raid members was in defile and the time he was in it should of wiped the raid

I am not here to flame you in anyway what so ever but you have lost my repsect as the top guild in the world for doing this in the first place when you knew of the bug/exploint in the beta this is what blizzard would of taken into care as well with your bans

Re: Why did you cheat in LFR

Post 15 Dec 2011 06:33

They knew the risks, they took it. It's over. And you seeing "someone on heroic LK standing in defile and not wiping the raid" isn't proof of a cheat. Guilds have exploited in the past, and it's been recognized. They're under a microscope. If they exploited on H LK, it would have been found within the hour. Not to mention the Ensidia exploit on normal mode world first. Anytime a top guild does something, its found out. You didn't find some diamond in the rough there. Get a little real plz.

Post 15 Dec 2011 07:00

User avatarmeth

So you looked for two hours and did not see this: http://www.paragon.fi/news/lfr-apology

I think it answers your question. There is also an 18 page thread where many Paragon members have voice their opinion. The ban is over, the race is officially on. How about we focus on that?

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 15 Dec 2011 08:22

meth wrote:So you looked for two hours and did not see this: http://www.paragon.fi/news/lfr-apology

I think it answers your question. There is also an 18 page thread where many Paragon members have voice their opinion. The ban is over, the race is officially on. How about we focus on that?

Post 15 Dec 2011 08:37

User avatarHermanni

I was halfway done writing a serious response, but then I realized you actually just don't make any sense.

What you're failing to understand is that cheating is a part of this game we play, always has been, and until the "judges" step up it will stay that way. Abusing LFR bugs wasn't in any way more unfair to other guilds that doing 20 "legit" runs as everyone could take benefit from it when it had been put into use by some guilds, only this time the massive bitching by a bunch of idiots who don't understand how this game is played made the judges wake up from their near 2 year slumber to slap some cocks.

Post 15 Dec 2011 09:11

I'm sure everyone has cheated before, they have done their punishement is there actually any need to ask the question since the obvious answer would be to get advantage over other guilds. It's past now and they are already back to their usual 25 mans. :)