"For the Horde" quits WOW

"For the Horde" quits WOW

Post 09 Dec 2011 05:44

Dezember 08 2011 11:00PM CET
For the Horde ... one of the best guilds, quits WOW.
Almost the whole Guild will quit WOW and switch to SW:TOR... Buschii the Guildleader has written a statement...

What do you think about that?

Read more: http://www.manaflask.com/en/article/142 ... f-warcraft
Last edited by birnenbaer on 11 Dec 2011 08:26, edited 2 times in total.

Re: "For the Horde" quit WOW

Post 09 Dec 2011 07:57

User avatarKyy

It's sad to see them go, one of the few guilds I had respect for. But I can totally understand their decision and after all for most of us that have been playing since vanilla it's now days more about the people you play with then the game itself so it's not surprising most of the guild is going to change.

Obviously everything happening with LFR shit didn't help it either, and I can almost bet for it that more guilds are going to do the same after this "race" if you can even call it as such is over.

Hating with passion

Post 09 Dec 2011 08:20

User avatarDiamondTear

I bet they're gonna hate swtor.

Post 09 Dec 2011 11:23

User avatarAurumai

birnenbaer wrote:Dezember 08 2011 11:00PM CET
For the Horde ... on of the best guilds, quit WOW.
Almost the whole Guild will quit WOW and switch to SW:TOR... Buschii the Guildleader has written a statement...

What do you think about that?

Read more: http://www.manaflask.com/en/article/142 ... f-warcraft

It really is a shame to see such an established set of high-end raiders leave. I'm sure they won't be the last guild to leave, either.

Post 10 Dec 2011 09:19

User avatardeva

Shame to see them go. They were most friendly and well respected guild in my books. Shit happens T_T. Hope all the best FTH on SW:TOR, hope they like the game atleast they have eachother to play with, so they play in good company.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!