blood legion

blood legion

Post 08 Dec 2011 12:57

Already Blood Legion are on 6/8 hc so this is gonna be a hard time to get world first! Once again Wish you all the best of luck with it!

Re: blood legion

Post 08 Dec 2011 15:11

I do to, but anyway blood legion can't be really happy if they reach the world first, because most of the top guilds are banned.

Post 08 Dec 2011 16:25

If Madness of Deathwing is at least as hard as Ragnaros heroic 25 man pre nerf they can only dream for World first even with 3 weeks advantage, if its somewhat faceroll ye they'll get it but who will count it anyway as all top 10 guilds are banned.Blood Legion are just mediocre.

P.P.Oh and btw i dont understand whats this hype about Blood legion anyway if someone of US is getting world first of the end boss that will be Vodka.

Post 08 Dec 2011 17:24

User avatarAurumai

I doubt that the race is going to be over any time soon unless the encounter developers really messed up with the Deathwing fight. I would hope that the last two encounters are an entirely new tier of difficulty in this season. You've got to admit, it'd be pretty disappointing if the season was over only after a few days of its release.