And The Race is On

And The Race is On

Post 04 Dec 2011 07:03

Hey guys,

I always love watching your world first videos and seeing your reactions at the end, reminds me why the game is fun, and then makes me envy you all a little bit.

That aside, I do have a question: I've been watching normal mode progression pretty closely, and so far it has seemed to go quite a bit quicker than Firelands progression did. Clearly, the top guilds will always get it fast, top US and EU guilds will get Normal Modes done and be on their merry way, while you guys wait back to sweep in next week. What I am more looking at is the ease at which some of the non competitive, non geared, and not quite as skilled guilds are getting 3/8 or 4/8 in around three hours of raiding.

I'm not complaining about the ease, that's not my question, easier normal modes means more pugging for me, which is where I seem to be stuck in my WoW career. My question is, what do you anticipate the time frame for the heroic race to look like? Looking back at T12, I see it was two weeks of pulls for you guys, do you expect something similar? Or will it be longer? Shorter? And do you have a guess at what it will look like for other Guilds?

Just wanted to hear your opinions on all of this, thanks in advance for the time out of your day to answer, I thought I'd catch you before Tuesday :)

Best Wishes, and Good Luck!