Why no DS guide for Warrior ?

Why no DS guide for Warrior ?

Post 01 Dec 2011 05:07

Really looking forward to have one. Please Mr.Wakoz/Verdisha~

Re: Why no DS guide for Warrior ?

Post 01 Dec 2011 06:22

I want a cookie! Why can't I have one! :(

They're probably busy in Dragon Soul by now.

Post 01 Dec 2011 07:09

User avatarmeth

Oskz wrote:They're probably busy in Dragon Soul by now.

Not really. Don't think clearing it on normal will keep them "busy" :D

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 01 Dec 2011 10:14

They also try the Heroic tactics on the Normal bosses if I'm not mistaken. And they do it with alts aswell. So yeah I imagine they're busy.

Post 01 Dec 2011 10:56

User avatarmeth

Well, I'd agree that there is more activity than farming Firelands one or two nights a week, but it is far from the intense raiding schedule that will be in place once the hardmodes are being raced.

But we kinda go off-topic. I'd love to see a Warrior guide to and a little bird whispered me that there is one coming (hopefully).

Post 01 Dec 2011 17:42

There was no Shaman in 25 FD raid of Sinestra and Ragnaros.
Are we going to see Shaman and Warrior sitting on the bench and playing cards while everybody else are dancing on the back of DW?? OMG~

Post 01 Dec 2011 17:46

User avatarmeth

Your point being what now? Yes there was no Shaman on the Ragnaros HC kill. How do you conclude that Shamans AND Warriors will now be benched for Dragon Soul?

Post 01 Dec 2011 18:22

I'd love to see the guide for warrior for sure.

But after SimC released their DPS simulation for patch 4.3 for all class. Warriors are so bad as everyone can see. I'm not 100% agree, but Warrior maybe not as shining as the previous two patches after nerf. So I hope its just coincident why paragon posted the first guide with Rogues, without DKs and Warriors.

Last time, they killed Ragnaros without Shaman, no one knows what they gonna do this time. Okay, maybe I just worried too much...

Post 07 Dec 2011 02:38

User avatarAurumai

meth wrote:Well, I'd agree that there is more activity than farming Firelands one or two nights a week, but it is far from the intense raiding schedule that will be in place once the hardmodes are being raced.

But we kinda go off-topic. I'd love to see a Warrior guide to and a little bird whispered me that there is one coming (hopefully).

I think his point was that, since the new content was released, it isn't exactly Paragon's top priority to write guides at the moment.

Post 07 Dec 2011 03:35

User avatarHermanni

Aurumai wrote:
meth wrote:Well, I'd agree that there is more activity than farming Firelands one or two nights a week, but it is far from the intense raiding schedule that will be in place once the hardmodes are being raced.

I think his point was that, since the new content was released, it isn't exactly Paragon's top priority to write guides at the moment.

Well, it's not like we don't have free time now.