Question for Xenophics

Question for Xenophics

Post 12 Feb 2010 10:06

Hey, I'm a fellow shadowpriest called Kaotika from Ravencrest, you might or might not remember me (and my rp tailoring adverts) but that's irrelevant.

What I'm curious about is your spec - you have 4 parts T10 set bonus, which renders mind blast useless spell, yet you still have 5/5 imp. mind blast in your talents.

Any particular reason for that?

edit:
And now I noticed there's class discussion forum where this would have fit better

Re: Question for Xenophics

Post 12 Feb 2010 17:22

User avatarxenophics

Hey Kaotika. I do indeed remember you from Ravencrest.

I can answer your question about 5/5 mind blast talent very short - my raid spot depends on me giving replenishment to the raid. Lazei always keeps reminding me of better setups not involving me playing there. We only have 1 shadow priest and 1 retribution paladin in our roster so we depend on us 2 being there always.

This way there will be no way for me skipping mind blast with the raid setups we run.

Post 12 Feb 2010 17:58

Though even without the talent the CD would be a lot shorter than replenishment duration?

Of course it's just my opinion, but I would rather throw 2 points for those couple extra HPs to group from imp VE rather than have them sitting at Imp MB, all things considered.

Post 12 Feb 2010 18:21

User avatarxenophics

You are right about that and that's probably what I'll be speccing. I'm still considering how many talents I'm going to drop out.