Last Question

Last Question

Post 03 Nov 2011 21:33

User avatarMonsteramous

Alright, last question.

Which character should I drop, my Mage or my DK?

Mage:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... z/advanced

DK:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... r/advanced

If I keep the Mage, I'm switching to Stormrage and applying for Death Jesters... if I keep the DK i'll be going to Illidan and applying for Blood Legion. I personally enjoy playing the DK more, it keeps me on my toes, and isn't as "faceroll" as a Mage (yes, I know DKs are "faceroll" lol). Plus I think I'd have a better chance at getting into Blood Legion, I'm already friends with Ridd. If I go to Stormrage, I'll know nobody. So which should I keep?

Re: Last Question

Post 03 Nov 2011 22:16

:-O

Post 03 Nov 2011 23:37

Curious... what makes you think you'll get into Blood Legion on a DK like that? All because you know Rigg? I doubt you'll get in just for that unless your a family member.

Your mage isn't any better either. In fact, it's even geared worse than your dk is.

Perhaps a troll post? Who knows.

Post 04 Nov 2011 00:37

User avatarMonsteramous

No lol, it's not a troll post. It's serious. I know i'm not getting into BL on my DK right now, won't be applying for a few months at least. I want to know which toon I should drop, and which one I should focus on. I can't do both... sadly.

Post 04 Nov 2011 01:14

I wouldn't even consider applying to a guild at all until you were up-to-par on either character. At least the guilds it seems you want to try and get into.

Now, I do need to ask, for a personal choice of which class you should be playing, why are you asking us? In the end, it still ultimately comes down to you own decision. Shouldn't let us influence that. No one can tell you "oh you should play your mage over your dk" there isn't a reason why you should. Basically if you play both often, but find the DK to be more fun, and you don't want to be a 2 button class, then be a DK. If you think mages are cool because they use magic and is more fun than a DK cause of that reason or w/e it is, then play your mage.

Post 04 Nov 2011 17:51

User avatarDiamondTear

If it takes a lot of focus for you to keep up with the DPS, you should choose the easier class so you have more time to react to your environment.

Post 07 Nov 2011 23:18

To be honest with no intention to offend you, even with your current gear you should enchant it and reforge to the best possible. Try to get your dk and mage at a same gear level and have a look at what class you enjoy the most. Paragon is the best guild in the world true that but they are not a mind reader neither has awesome powers to know what will suite you the best especially when none of them know your play style. Most importantly though is that from your progression you were never near the end game content at any time of this expansion. Blood Legion are a high end raiding guild, making it in top 20 world and 3rd USA, no offence but I can't really see you fit in there. On the other hand although Death Jesters aren't as good as Blood Legion, they are still a good guild. If you want to go high end raiding, I suggest you to first start doing some pugs which will get you to maybe 2/7hc firelands, then find a guild which you can start having some experience in raiding environment and then if you really think that you have what it takes to join a high end raiding guild, make your move. Although if you find a guild which you really like and you're not a player who wants to sacrifice your time to raid then don't bother applying to a guild which fight for ranks. It's much better to stay in a guild which you love raiding with then join a guild which you hate being in because you have to sacrifice your time raiding with. But after all, nothing can be achieved without sacrifices. I don't sacrifice my time as these guys do. I raid in a high end guild but we don't fight for ranks. Paragon don't get me wrong, I have full respect for you and I love what you do, and yeah if I had the time for it I would be a player who wants to fight for world ranks but as I don't I am happy being a player who gets to end game content after some time but always before a big nerf :P

Hope this wall of text will help you out!
Blazer Holy Paladin - Talnivarr EU