Firelands "nerf"

Firelands "nerf"

Post 13 Sep 2011 14:51

Hey, I noticed blizzards bluepost about the 4.3 patch and firelands, what do you (individual & paragon, and other guilds/players ofcouse) think about allowing everyone into firelands, I have no problems with it on normal, but I'd say nerfing the heroic encounters aswell is a bit of an overkill.

Re: Firelands "nerf"

Post 13 Sep 2011 14:53

User avatarHermanni

I don't mind.

Post 13 Sep 2011 20:37

shorter farm, hoorai!

Post 14 Sep 2011 15:10

Personally i dont mind a minor nerf on some of the fights on normal to let a few for guilds kill it.
my guild spend about 6weeks on raggy (147wipes) befor we got him down so think he maby needs a little nerf if they want everyone to be able to go firelands. we are just starting hc shannox up atm and i would say that nerfing that fight on heroic mode will be a big mistake.
Overall i think a few nerfs to normal mode wont do anything but that they shouldnt nerf heroic mode at all. and blizzard should be carefull it dont get as easy on normal as Nefarian got (or Nerfarian as i call him)

Post 14 Sep 2011 21:32

User avatarHermanni

Let me elaborate further. WoW is a game with the current playerbase exceeding the population of my country, twice. No matter what level you're at, you'll always find someone who isn't nearly as good as you are. This has lead to a community where it's common for everyone to share their post-traumatic experiences of their encounters with bads. You look down to everyone who are on a lower tier (while disregarding everyone that might be above you, they're all disgusting nerds anyway) and shudder to think they are being given to chance to enjoy as much of the game content as you do.

I will play as long as I have fun playing it and feel like I'm being challenged by the game. I don't mind if everyone who wants to gets to kill the same boss in a different mode or a week later or wear the same items I do as long as they'll enjoy it.

If your guild isn't even close to 6/7 heroic, you probably wouldn't get there before next patch, even less so have a shot on Ragnaros. Personally I really don't think the amount of 7/7 heroic guilds there will likely be by the launch of 4.3 is going to justify this uproar.