Some Questions for the Members of Paragon

Re: Some Questions for the Members of Paragon

Post 20 Aug 2011 00:53

User avatarHermanni

ajcurran94 wrote:1. Why do you use Steelseries peripherals instead of Razer (are you sponsored by them)?

Personally I like my SS keyboard and headset a lot, and if you just look at the top of this page, you should have your answer to the latter question.

2. If you build your owwn PCs, what components go into your computers (RAM, motherboard, video card, CPU, PSU, etc.)?

Yes, our computers all have video cards and motherboards. It's everyone's own business what they play with, as long as it runs stable. Personally I built my computer myself and it's rather heavy on ASUS components.

3. Do you play anything other than World of Warcraft? If you do list some of them please.

Again it's hard to answer for everyone, but at least HoN, SC2 and DotA are popular in the guild, and almost everyone enjoys some gaming outside of WoW. For me it's mostly just HoN while waiting for DOTA2 and seldom TF2 with friends, but I also try to check out most major titles of the year and sometimes just buy random games off Steam if I need to kill time.

4. Do you PvP as well as doing raids?

Yes, some of us do.

5. Will you be at BlizzCon?

Probably not, someone might be going on his own expense though.