2nd 25man kill / meta

2nd 25man kill / meta

Post 30 Jul 2011 22:56

Just wondering how your 2nd kill of rag went. I didnt check before but were you able to get the second kill the same week you did the 10man hm kill or did it only happen this week. Are you guys down to 1-2 raid nights now or is rag still tricky enough to require multiple nights to get down.

Are you guys aiming for the meta mounts I notice some of your raiders dont have all the t11 meta achieves is it just that some you guys are not that keen on doing the annoying ones?

Re: 2nd 25man kill / meta

Post 30 Jul 2011 23:10

qaz wrote:Just wondering how your 2nd kill of rag went. I didnt check before but were you able to get the second kill the same week you did the 10man hm kill or did it only happen this week. Are you guys down to 1-2 raid nights now or is rag still tricky enough to require multiple nights to get down.

Are you guys aiming for the meta mounts I notice some of your raiders dont have all the t11 meta achieves is it just that some you guys are not that keen on doing the annoying ones?

We spend 3 hours on Ragnaros on Wednesday and got him down. The gear helps alot in P3 and pretty much most of our wipes were caused by bad luck in the last phase. We are down to 1 day on heroics then but second clear on normal mode is going to take a few hours on top of that.

People in the guild simply don't care about achievement or mounts whatever the difficulty of getting them. Usually in the end of the raid tier (just before the next raid is released) there can be a special 10 man group that goes to do them for the people the mounts but that's it.