Curious first Ragnaros 25 heroic kill

Curious first Ragnaros 25 heroic kill

Post 20 Jul 2011 19:20

Hey just wondering out of plain and simple curiosity which tanks did you use on your first Ragnaros 25 heroic kill? I noticed Lazeil did not have the achieve on armory, might been screwed up or something don't know. Would most appreciate an answer. Keep up the good work guys =)

Re: Curious first Ragnaros 25 heroic kill

Post 20 Jul 2011 20:29

From what I heard/read, they used Sejta and Lazeil. I heard that Lazeil released before the fight was over which would explain his lack of achieve. None of this is confirmed of course, just what I heard/read places.

Post 20 Jul 2011 20:32

[23:55] <@Lazei> died at 1% AND FUCKIKNG RELEASED BY ACCIDENT
[23:55] <@Lazei> FUCK

Post 20 Jul 2011 20:55

Soo glad I saved IRC from those ten minutes lol lazei gg.

Post 20 Jul 2011 22:25

What can you do when you wipe 500 times + within 2 weeks :P you kinda getting used to releasing :>

Post 21 Jul 2011 11:37

User avatarxenophics

I can almost do the corpserun eyes closed. Too bad they made the bridge so narrow it's almost impossible to get through it safely...

Post 22 Jul 2011 07:28

Ty for the info and gratz on the world first kill. Think it will take some time untill we se a new kill by any of the other top ranking guilds =)

Post 22 Jul 2011 13:28

I had a friend that took part in a realm first anub'arak 25 heroic kill (50 attempts), and because he hadnt been there for 2 months, he didn't get the achievement. After several tickets to the GM's they granted it him (His tribute to insanity + realm first were different fates, shows GM's can grant it.) And im sure they would grant it for him as he spent all those hours aswell, to not recieve the ach + title for the time you spent there would suck so bad.

Hope you manage to sort it anyhow.