he just dont wanna go down eh?

he just dont wanna go down eh?

Post 18 Jul 2011 10:37

as of what i have understanded you have been struggling with Ragnaros for a week or two, gotten to the HC phase, WITH LEGS :O! atleast one time.

you have spent ALOT more time on this than Sinestra, and i am just curios about how its going with him :)

and good luck getting him down!

Re: he just dont wanna go down eh?

Post 19 Jul 2011 05:34

Spent a lot more time on Heroic LK. Tier 1 content always dies faster than the following tiers every expansion. Due to the fact that almost none of the fights are very gear dependent. If you're expecting full clears in 1 - 2 weeks then you have a very bad understanding of just how highly Blizzard can tune bosses (Loatheb, M'uru, Anub'arak and LK25 HM for example)

Also, I feel that Ragnaros is much like Hardmode Anub'arak (25) and Hardmode LK (25) in the sense that he's in his own tier. He is a whole other level of tuning than the bosses before him.

Post 19 Jul 2011 10:28

User avatarzYN

I'm fairly sure we've spent more time on Ragnaros now. It definitely feels like that. If I had to take a guess, by now it would be twice as much.

I don't think we're gonna answer anything too specific about how it's going right now, though. Sorry. 8[

Post 19 Jul 2011 21:12

You got LK down in under 2 weeks?

Post 19 Jul 2011 22:11

Nollie wrote:You got LK down in under 2 weeks?

LK had an attempt limit.

Post 20 Jul 2011 07:46

Xplicit wrote:
Nollie wrote:You got LK down in under 2 weeks?

LK had an attempt limit.
Oh that's right. I totally spaced that. My bad :)

Regardless, great job on the kill guys