Ensidia flames Paragon, again .... (July 16th 2011)

Ensidia flames Paragon, again .... (July 16th 2011)

Post 17 Jul 2011 09:22

After Kungens and Muqqs qq-blogs during the WOTLK phase, where they raged about the fact being banned for exploiting on LK25 and Paragon not being banned for their regular Anub25HM kill, it is now time again for Ensidia to post such senseless articles on manaflask and trying to pull Paragons name into the dirt :

Article postet by Buzzkill on July 16th 2011:
http://manaflask.com/article/1063/buzzkill-039-s-lair-of-cheesing-cheating-and-all-kinds-of-dirty-deeds

Anub:
The biggest example of my time was Anub'Arak kill by our Finnish friends Paragon, which through the chain stunning of the adds avoided massive amounts of incoming damage to the tank making it way easier to kill. This was not only overlooked by Blizzard for who knows what reason, but also by the community.

Nef:
Nothing wrong with using a throng of druids because circumstance, class mechanics and encounter type make them better, but if that same class has an ability that lets them unleash a gazillion of damage due to a developer mistake or oversight, it’s obviously not ok and in my eyes shouldn’t be used.

From my point of view, Ensidia didn´t accept yet that they aren´t Worlds Top guild anymore and try to get better reputation by flaming the guilds atop of them. Poor behaviour ....

Edit : fixed, thanks arriieenn
Last edited by Secret81 on 17 Jul 2011 09:34, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Ensidia flames Paragon, again .... (July 16th 2011)

Post 17 Jul 2011 09:31

It was LK 25 man normal and not hc btw .

Post 17 Jul 2011 10:32

Them (or just the person who wrote) still being bitter about events so remote is childish.
Imo, they need to get over it and start killing some world first. Because if they do not, their words will carry less weight.

Post 17 Jul 2011 13:50

People, you are forgetting this isn't Ensidia, it's Buzzkill, a former member of their guild. While some of Ensidia probably agrees with him I think that Ensidia aren't too bothered about Paragon being the raiding monsters that they are. They know that they are better players and they relish the competition... that's what makes a world first race so exciting. So please stop saying that Ensidia are flaming Paragon because they aren't, it's a former member flaming Paragon.

P.S: I'm not an Ensidia fan boy or a Paragon fan boy I just acknowledge that both guilds are made of insanely good players and am correcting the OP on his mistakes.

Post 17 Jul 2011 14:59

The subject of this thread is pure fail and reflecting that its author didn't read through the whole article. Or he did but didn't understand its purpose.

Buzzkill has been a member of Nihilum and Ensidia and stopped playing WoW ages ago. He was and still is quite well known for his "direct way of address stuff" and as he states in said article, it's HIS opinion and thus can't be the opinion of Ensidia hence he is neither a member of the guild nor speaking on their behalf.

Stop with that Ensidia hates Paragon stuff already. The world isn't just black or white.

// liQ of Manaflask
Last edited by liQ on 17 Jul 2011 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

Post 17 Jul 2011 15:18

and in addition to what liQ said, he's not really flaming anyone but Blizzard. These are real issues in the game and the moral dilemmas guilds go through all the time. Take Stars factionchange for example, it was a well known bug that all racing guilds were aware of but that none decided to use. Atramedes on the other hand was a boss where 100 top guilds, Ensidia, Paragon and Method included exploited the hell out of intentionally. All it took in this case was one to step over the line for the rest to follow.

What Buzzkill tries to accomplish with his post is to convey the responsibility of the community, because Blizzard clearly doesn't take action at all (or enough) to define what can and can't be done. Thinking that what is an exploit and was isn't is determined about what Blizzard bans is very naive at this stage...

Post 17 Jul 2011 15:55

I really don´t know LiQ. I mean, I support and love For the Horde (cause I am german too) :-) and I want to support you here as well.
But that is tough mate ! What you say here sounds like, that anybody can post stuff directly on the mainpage of the manaflask portal ? He doesn´t need to be active right now in on of the guilds ?

I can´t imagine that this is the case. There had to be at least some manaflask-moderator, otherwise manaflasks mainpage would be flooded with posts from everybody. So whoever decided to agree and upload buzzkills article, needs to somehow stick with FTH or with Ensidia (because manaflask = FTH and Ensidia, if I remember correctly). And if something is posted an the mainpage I think it´s kind of sneaky to come here and tell, that non of the manaflask guilds support the article, you know ?

Post 17 Jul 2011 16:35

Then you misunderstood Manaflask completely. Manaflask is not Ensidia + FTH. If you have a good idea for an article that you think could work on Manaflask then by all means do contact us. Manaflask does have moderators (and/or developers), me being one of them and I have always spoken for opinionated articles from unique perspectives. We also try hard not to censor anything as long as it's in accordance with the rules of the site (no racism etc).

I think Buzzkill's Lair is a great addition to the site as it offers a unique (and very personal) perspective that you don't really get anywhere else. Like Buzzkill posts in the comments of the article, Ensidia had no idea he was writing this and probably don't even like it all that much :)

Post 17 Jul 2011 16:48

Two quick replies form my side :

Code: Select all
The subject of this thread is pure fail and reflecting that its author didn't read through the whole article. Or he did but didn't understand its purpose.

// liQ of Manaflask

You say, my thread is fail. I say, this manaflask-article is fail. And what other purpose is there other than qq. Pls read it again :

The biggest example of my time was Anub'Arak kill by our Finnish friends Paragon, which through the chain stunning of the adds avoided massive amounts of incoming damage to the tank making it way easier to kill. This was not only overlooked by Blizzard for who knows what reason, but also by the community.

Especially the last five words are fail !

Code: Select all
Ensidia had no idea he was writing this and probably don't even like it all that much :)

How about shutting this article down ? As you mentioned you are a mod. Problem solved.

Post 17 Jul 2011 16:53

Secret81 wrote:How about shutting this article down ? As you mentioned you are a mod. Problem solved.

While Paragon are intelligent enough to realize that the article isn't flaming or insulting them in any way, you apparently aren't. That's not my problem.