Heroic Ragnaros

Heroic Ragnaros

Post 09 Jul 2011 10:02

In your time spent on Heroic Ragnaros thus far, have you (Paragon) been able to get tot he point where you can see his legs? If so, what do you think of his legs? And in general what are your opinions specifically on the Heroic Ragnaros fight at this point? I don't expect you to give away anything about the fight or the cool "heroic only" parts of the fight, I'm interested in your thoughts on the encounter as a whole and especially his legs (brutal, fun, complex, good, bad, etc) :P

Keep up the good work and make sure to get some sleep!

Re: Heroic Ragnaros

Post 09 Jul 2011 11:37

if they reply you know method will sleep a few hours less right? Treat paragon like the CIA, you never know what theyre up to, but your happy in the end when you see the result. (No dont give me CIA conspiracy drug dealer theories or what not!)

Post 09 Jul 2011 22:13

Then they can give me their thoughts on the encounter which was my second question. At the end of the day, even for Paragon, it is just a computer game (a really awesome one at that but still a game nonetheless). I don't think that it warrants comparison to the CIA. I'll leave it up to Paragon to decide what questions they would like to answer and when/if they want to answer them. I'm merely interested in the fight as I'm a long ways off from seeing it myself.

Post 10 Jul 2011 01:51

Thunderproof wrote:Then they can give me their thoughts on the encounter which was my second question. At the end of the day, even for Paragon, it is just a computer game (a really awesome one at that but still a game nonetheless). I don't think that it warrants comparison to the CIA. I'll leave it up to Paragon to decide what questions they would like to answer and when/if they want to answer them. I'm merely interested in the fight as I'm a long ways off from seeing it myself.

You'll see the fight soon enough when they're done with progression. That said, the guy wasn't being literal about the CIA, but they are secretive when they're fighting for world firsts. It's a game yes. But that doesn't mean that people can't take it seriously and be competitive about it. They're Paragon. Not <I CRIT MAH PANTZ>

Post 10 Jul 2011 08:49

User avatarxenophics

Thunderproof wrote:In your time spent on Heroic Ragnaros thus far, have you (Paragon) been able to get tot he point where you can see his legs? If so, what do you think of his legs? And in general what are your opinions specifically on the Heroic Ragnaros fight at this point?

Sorry, but now we'll just focus on killing Ragnaros and leave the analyzing for later (when we've slept a bit more). And yeah, we are quite secretive, we don't want others to know about our progress before the boss dies.

Post 10 Jul 2011 19:40

I'd love to hear more when you have him down though :P