What do you do after all content is cleared?

What do you do after all content is cleared?

Post 08 Jul 2011 09:01

Heya,

GJ Paragon on being the first to get Stag down, and GL with Rag.

Once you've cleared 7/7 HC what do you guys do? I've always wondered what top end guilds do after content is cleared. Each patch is roughly at 6 month intervals - in the case of ICC it was 11 months. Top end guilds normally blow through all new content fairly quick, with no new content for at least 5 months. Gearing up alts or PvP'ing can only take up so much time and interest. Do you guys take a break from WoW?

Thanks

=)

Re: What do you do after all content is cleared?

Post 08 Jul 2011 09:09

User avatarLazei

The main thing our players do between content patches is whining about their class/spec being bad while still continuing to play said class in the next tier. Happens with all classes and specs.

Mostly people just play other games. I've been playing a lot of EVE Online lately. Some of the less skilled players play HoN/DotA/LoL/whateverothershit1unitgames there are while continously yelling in TS how bad their teammates are.

Re: What do you do after all content is cleared?

Post 14 Jul 2011 15:58

Lazei wrote:The main thing our players do between content patches is whining about their class/spec being bad while still continuing to play said class in the next tier. Happens with all classes and specs.

Mostly people just play other games. I've been playing a lot of EVE Online lately. Some of the less skilled players play HoN/DotA/LoL/whateverothershit1unitgames there are while continously yelling in TS how bad their teammates are.

Haha, that made me laugh :)!