My really good idea - Oma todella hyvä idea

My really good idea - Oma todella hyvä idea

Post 17 Jun 2011 08:37

firstly hello its my first time on the forums

i don't know if any of you are familiar with a website called justin.tv (sometimes known as jtv) but it allows you to stream the game play straight from you computer straight to the web and it lets people tune in to your stream and watch.

i think it would be a really good idea if you all set up a justin.tv account and streamed your raids allowing us to view them live and take notice of how you all do so well.

it will also serve to make you even more popular than you already are so please think about it i hope you chose to do it.

anyways here is the link
http://www.justin.tv/

i took the liberty of using Google translate to change my post to Finnish

Ensinnäkin hello sen minun ensimmäistä kertaa foorumit

En tiedä, jos joku teistä tuntee sivuston nimeltä justin.tv (joskus kutsutaan jtv), mutta sen avulla voit stream pelin suoraan tietokoneesi suoraan web ja sen ansiosta ihmiset Virittäydy stream ja katsella.

Mielestäni olisi todella hyvä ajatus, jos kaikki perustanut justin.tv tilin ja suoratoistona teidän ratsioita antaa meille mahdollisuuden tarkastella niitä elää ja huomioimaan miten te kaikki niin hyvin.

Se toimii myös tehdä sinusta vieläkin suositumpi kuin jo olet niin hyvä ajatella sitä toivon päätitte tehdä se.

tapauksessa tässä on linkki
http://www.justin.tv/

Re: My really good idea - Oma todella hyvä idea

Post 17 Jun 2011 09:38

Oh god, never use google translate. It just makes things horrible :D but anyways I like the idea of live streams of heroic raids and would be nice to see Paragon do it as well.

Post 17 Jun 2011 12:15

They can all read english. There was no need to translate and Google translator is often not not completely accurate.
As for the idea itself, I think it would be a pretty good idea too.

Post 18 Jun 2011 00:36

sorry then once again its my first time on the forums heh
but i'm thrilled you all think its a good idea

Post 18 Jun 2011 17:58

User avatarxenophics

Hi,

This isn't the first time this idea has come up, and I'm afraid the answer to the question is still the same: we aren't interested in streaming our raids regularly. We save the streams to events like Dreamhack or Assembly, which also involve live raiding.

The reason why we don't want to sharte our raids with people is that we want our raids to be a fun, relaxed environment for our players. We like that we can do anything we want during the raid and not stress how it looks like to the outsiders (if we wipe for instance). There is also the aspect of not giving out that much about our players and tactics; we want to keep some of the details about stuff like group spirit and player performance to ourselves.