Making Gold.

Making Gold.

Post 02 May 2011 03:34

I've been playing WoW for a few years now and I've never really understood how people can make hundreds of thousands of gold in just a few months. I hear people talk about professions, farming, and buy stuff cheap off the AH and sell it high, but none of that seems enjoyable. I was wondering if you guys at Paragon had any tips for making some quick gold.

Re: Making Gold.

Post 02 May 2011 06:08

User avatarxenophics

I did a bunch of gold with Darkmoon Faire cards in the beginning of Wrath, but have no idea how to make tons of gold nowadays. Myself I've just raided (and wiped very little) and then done some transmutes and jc dailies every day for a few months. We've also done alt raids where we've gotten maelstrom crystals and boe epics to sell. This way I've gotten like 100k in around 4 months (after spending +60k in the beginning of Cataclysm) and geared up 2 characters after my main.

I just don't use that much money on anything.

Post 02 May 2011 08:04

User avatarDiamondTear

We made a lot of money selling the BoE boots you can buy for valor points. Nothing really compares with doing that when it comes to return of time investment. I've noticed that you can make a decent buck just playing PvE because there are always drops you can sell, though.

Post 03 May 2011 04:03

Thank you guys! This information helps out a lot! Keep up the good work