Paragon Live Stream

Paragon Live Stream

Post 28 Feb 2011 23:15

I'm a complete fan boy of Paragon. Just love the dedication and hard work you guys put into raiding. Just one question though.. Do you guys live stream any raids? Would definitely be entertaining to watch.

Re: Paragon Live Stream

Post 01 Mar 2011 11:47

User avatarxenophics

We pretty much only live stream when some of our members are at an event and we do a live raid there.

Post 01 Mar 2011 20:10

Is there any new events coming up in Finland or just around that area you guys are planning on attending soon?

Do you stream it from your site somewhere or would i have to pay for some kind of virtual ticket to the event?

Post 02 Mar 2011 12:56

User avatarxenophics

I think the next events will be during the summer. When we stream we link the streams straight here to our website and they are 100% free.

Post 21 Apr 2011 19:58

xenophics wrote:We pretty much only live stream when some of our members are at an event and we do a live raid there.

paragon fanboy here too, cant you pretty pretty pretty please make a livestream on Xfire or youtube :D? pretty pretty please

Post 21 Apr 2011 22:42

User avatarNize

After raids like the one we had on Monday I doubt anyone wants to set up streams anymore. :DD hello 2 hours at Nefarian!