Priest discussion

Re: Priest discussion

Post 04 Dec 2011 00:16

User avatarAlisana

So, You saying that haste is good for 10 mans? Does haste affects global cd for PW:S?

Also, and this is something I argued about with many, is Renew even worth to cast? (As disciple of course)

Post 04 Dec 2011 10:33

User avatarJhazrun

Alisana wrote:So, You saying that haste is good for 10 mans?

I question your willingness to count on someone that neither runs tens nor uses haste, but the dynamics do tend to favor it more so than 25s', yes.

Alisana wrote:Does haste affects global cd for PW:S?

Technically yes, but that's not much of a selling point.

Alisana wrote:Also, and this is something I argued about with many, is Renew even worth to cast? (As disciple of course)

I could very well imagine it as a better-than-nothing filler in an alternate universe where Atonement doesn't exist.

Post 27 Feb 2012 23:46

User avatarRivendelstar

In my opinion there are many bosses on heroic where u should consider replacing archangel atleast when u are 2 man healing on 10man heroics.

Post 12 Oct 2012 01:49

Now that the progress is over (for now), could you share your opinion, please?

10 man, Holy. Do you think a renew-heavy playstyle is any good? I've always had trouble with healing random damage that doesn't warrant a PoH. We are starting hard modes next week and I'm curious about it, as I will need to cut back on mastery to get that extra tick.

Also, what do you think about the renew glyph? In theory it does sound useful, particularly for spot-healing, but shorter duration means refreshing it on tanks becomes more difficult.

Thank you and gz on such a tremendous performance!