Jhazrun Holy Priest Guide Request

Jhazrun Holy Priest Guide Request

Post 28 Dec 2011 07:58

User avatarKapelan

I'm interested in your play style for the new raid content, the way you reforge your gear and the way you enchant it. Do you think you can post up a mini holy priest guide explaining a few things about your gear and how you go about in these new fights?

Edit: should of posted in the priest forums, please move if possible.

Re: Jhazrun Holy Priest Guide Request

Post 29 Dec 2011 16:46

User avatarmeth

As usual with such questions I'd like to point towards the Armory because it answers questions regarding, gems, enchants and reforging quite well:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/l ... n/advanced

As you can see he is reforging a lot of his Haste to Mastery and is gemming mainly with Purple Epics Int/Spi.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 02 Jan 2012 17:47

User avatarJhazrun

Given the state of things, it's safe to say you won't be seeing anything more from me, guide-wise or other. Sorry about that.

Post 03 Jan 2012 18:58

What exactly is the state of things? I thought you stopped posting here cuz of progression, but now that it's over, what's up? Are you done with WoW?

Post 03 Jan 2012 23:30

Jhazrun, would you be a lamb and please give or post a link or something where to get your Powa My Little Pony pictures (in .tga form)? I would really appreciate that.

Post 13 Jan 2012 23:26

Me too!

Post 19 Jan 2012 01:53

He's no longer here.

Post 01 Mar 2012 18:25

Alkajak wrote:What exactly is the state of things? I thought you stopped posting here cuz of progression, but now that it's over, what's up? Are you done with WoW?

I'm going to bank on that she feels that the state of the game has swung more tward retarded, stacked on shit dev effort coupled with bugs on fights that mattered, and silly mechanics, coupled with double resets of asia, coupled with stack up every fight and LFR ...

but meh, I can't say for sure.. that's just my take.