Power Torrent VS Heartsong

Power Torrent VS Heartsong

Post 21 Jul 2011 07:42

What's your choice? (and why).
Mine is PT, cause timing my racial (AT) with it, engi enchant on gloves and DMC:V (when A/A) gives me pretty insane mana back.
I see Jhazrun (btw, hi!) chose the Heartsong enchant, I'm curious to understand the reason.

Re: Power Torrent VS Heartsong

Post 21 Jul 2011 13:19

User avatarJhazrun

Touchy wrote:I see Jhazrun (btw, hi!) chose the Heartsong enchant, I'm curious to understand the reason.

Discipline doesn't get a vote when it's all about Holy.

Re: Power Torrent VS Heartsong

Post 24 Jul 2011 13:29

Touchy wrote:What's your choice? (and why).
Mine is PT, cause timing my racial (AT) with it, engi enchant on gloves and DMC:V (when A/A) gives me pretty insane mana back.
I see Jhazrun (btw, hi!) chose the Heartsong enchant, I'm curious to understand the reason.

In my personal experience I've found that Heartsong is a great enchant especially when a fight is long, it will give you more MP5. However when you obtain more gear, you might just find yourself with too much mana and could sacrifice some regen for some throughput. Although PT is a procc, if you use Power Auras you could manage some decent proccs with it, like using your shadowfiend to replenish more mana. Maybe if you get lucky, and for the appropriate fight it helps with Sanctuary as well. It really all depends on your gear and raid comp. ( My guild runs with two resto shammys, and I sometimes dont even need to use my shadowfiend......and now that I mention it i should probably be more liberal with expensive heals then )