What is Sejta doing

What is Sejta doing

Post 23 Jan 2012 00:55

He changed server, name, guild and went to alliance?

Re: What is Sejta doing

Post 23 Jan 2012 07:08

After the dissapointing result in DS many players lost the motivation. Some stopped, some went on to other games.

That is also why they are recruitting agressively. At the same time as things are calm before the next expansion they make their move to alliance.

They have on numerous occations mentioned that alliance have the upper hand when it comes to racials for pve.

So there you go

Post 23 Jan 2012 07:57

User avatarHermanni

Nothing particularly disappointing about the results in DS but plenty of disappointing in the DS.

As and answer to OP's question, what he obviously is doing is playing on another server, guild and faction. For now.

Post 23 Jan 2012 09:34

To the best of my knowledge Paragon were on a break until MoP so id imagine seita is one of the players who felt he didnt need a break, hes probs just moved over to play with friends until paragon is ready to raid again... Best example i could think of is if you like football. Thierry henry has signed for arsenal whilst his league is on a break to keep himself fit and entertained

Post 23 Jan 2012 10:25

Could be the case also

As I have posted earlier though, being a "public" figure, why not make a small post. I know that Sejta isnt the most informative person, but still just an overall comment from Arx or whom ever that " we are on a break , some players decided to do this and that, some bl.a. bl.a. "

That would lessen the trolling and guessing.

They certainly arent obliged to do so, but still, it's DREAM Paragon, not some random guild.

Anyways, good luck on the road ahead, I am confident DP will take the no. 1 spot back in MoP