Class picking

Class picking

Post 08 Jun 2011 11:28

User avatarHonky

So, last time I played WoW was back in the ~04, so now I'm trying to do somekinda of comeback after refreshing competitive career of RTS/FPS games. So I'm always been very competitive (since Quake 1 days), and now I would like to try this PvE raiding stuff, I have followed this scene for awhile. So after all these new upadets,races,classes have confused me, and I cant pick a race/class for mainly PvE purposes, (but PvP is always fun), so if some of you "new generations" could help me pick a race, it could be nice.

FYI -If these helps, I have always been a supportive guy, so somekinda healer works to me just fine.

Re: Class picking

Post 08 Jun 2011 13:08

User avatarKyy

just stay away from shamans and taurens (unless you're a tank) and you are pretty much fine with what ever you end up picking.

Hating with passion

Post 08 Jun 2011 13:54

User avatarzYN

New generations?

giggle'd 8]

Post 08 Jun 2011 15:35

I'd stay roll a priest. Two specs to heal from and if healing isn't your thing you can always go shadow for dps. Great for pvp too.

Post 08 Jun 2011 18:32

User avatarHonky

E: Aaaand Spriest is not for me, and PvP either. Im too busy for PvP, so I'll just stay in PvE mindset...
So I've decided that I'll go Horde, but not so sure what class yet.

edit2: Btw which realm has a big population of Scandinavians or more likely fins? Im tired of foreign peoples on other realms, so I would like to have some other Fins playing with me.

Post 13 Jun 2011 20:20

Basically, every class is good in their ways. Choose wisely.